Official Rant of the Day

Looks like a cast vs forged debate on the internet to me
I was thinking more headcovers vs. no headcovers on irons. :LOL: Or hoodies on the golf course.

I was thinking more headcovers vs. no headcovers on irons. :LOL: Or hoodies on the golf course.

What about cleaning your sticks vs. not cleaning them? What say you @Jman ?

I'm in favor of the "all driver's are the same" lane actually. 😈

What about cleaning your sticks vs. not cleaning them? What say you @Jman ?
I wore a hoodie and jeans on the course today and didn’t clean my clubs other than a quick swipe now and again, for 54 holes.

Dentists & how they want to gouge you for money!!!

i feel that way about orthodontists. a wife in invisalign, and a kid in braces with another kid close behind. i could have a nice car for what i pay to that guy.

5am start to 7:30pm finish is a long day.

i feel that way about orthodontists. a wife in invisalign, and a kid in braces with another kid close behind. i could have a nice car for what i pay to that guy.

Don’t know many struggling orthodontists.

Don’t know many struggling orthodontists.
haha exactly. i represent a few dentists. they do ok, but nothing crazy. the orthos seem to do much better.

haha exactly. i represent a few dentists. they do ok, but nothing crazy. the orthos seem to do much better.
Dentists leases a nice office in the building, the orthodontist has a nice office in the building that he owns.

Today was my first time there & they were like you need all this work done. Now I know my teeth maintenance did not decrease since my last visit to my previous dentist in 6 months. Nice way to welcome you to the practice guess they didn’t read the questionnaire I filled out in all the paperwork.

My sister is going to a job interview tomorrow, she has a friend who works for the company and that friend told her to keep an eye on her pronouns before the interview. Are you kidding me?

I wore a hoodie and jeans on the course today and didn’t clean my clubs other than a quick swipe now and again, for 54 holes.
I'm not one to judge, but this gives me the chills lol

This is a man who truly gives no effs...

My sister is going to a job interview tomorrow, she has a friend who works for the company and that friend told her to keep an eye on her pronouns before the interview. Are you kidding me?
It's important that a new hire talk real good.

Go to register my SunPass today & get the message that my plate number is already in use...really? Call customer service & there is a 65 min wait time. 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like someone else is paying your bill this year ;)

No I do not need the dang x-ray. I have never had a cavity and nothing has bothered for the last 6 months. Quit asking me and clean my teeth.

No I do not need the dang x-ray. I have never had a cavity and nothing has bothered for the last 6 months. Quit asking me and clean my teeth.

That is the worst. I am religious about my dental hygiene and I get a cleaning every 6 months and new x-rays once a year. My cleanings barely take 10 minutes because of how serious I take my dental hygiene so it's usually pretty quick and easy. I went to my previous dentist and had my yearly x-rays and cleaning, then for my next 6 month cleaning I start a new dentist and of course what do they say, "we need to get a new set of x-rays". I JUST had them, but of course they say they do a different kind of x-ray and they need those images to truly understand my dental health. And that will be $350, thank you. :beat-up:

That is the worst. I am religious about my dental hygiene and I get a cleaning every 6 months and new x-rays once a year. My cleanings barely take 10 minutes because of how serious I take my dental hygiene so it's usually pretty quick and easy. I went to my previous dentist and had my yearly x-rays and cleaning, then for my next 6 month cleaning I start a new dentist and of course what do they say, "we need to get a new set of x-rays". I JUST had them, but of course they say they do a different kind of x-ray and they need those images to truly understand my dental health. And that will be $350, thank you. :beat-up:

The x-ray bait and switch game tried to get pulled on us during our last cleaning. I flat out told the hygienist, I can't afford another set of x-rays, so either the one you took 6 months ago will have to do or we take new ones when you see me next time. The shock on her face when I said that was priceless. Needless to say they magically found a way to bill the insurance for my x-ray, lol.

Back