Official Rant of the Day

Today was a long day...9 hrs on a conference call is way too much!!! Kicker...I have another 9 hr call tomorrow. I may go to the range and hit balls for half of it.

I didn’t know Ringling Brothers pivoted business interests to drywall.

Haven't you guys ever seen plasterer's stilts before?

Today was a long day...9 hrs on a conference call is way too much!!! Kicker...I have another 9 hr call tomorrow. I may go to the range and hit balls for half of it.
How the eff you stay on the phone for 9 hours 😳

How the eff you stay on the phone for 9 hours 😳
Well I can’t say I sat in front of my computer the entire time. It was a Teams meeting & the VP said I want everyone’s cameras on. Umm hell no. That lasted for 5 mins then I turned it off. Had my speaker on as loud as I could just so I could hear it in the other room.

Gotta love when you’re changing your newborn son’s diaper in the dark, on your bed, and he pees everywhere!😳😡😢👎

Hahaha at least it was a wet toot. 😂

Got stuck behind a slow foursome today, guys were playing at least one tee box too far back and two of them completely sucked. It's okay to be a bad golfer, but don't be a slow bad golfer. We had caught up to them on hole #8, they finally let us through on hole #12, and we could see a twosome two holes ahead - okay, not a problem, we're a foursome so we shouldn't catch them. We did, three holes later, and they were as slow as the foursome we had been stuck behind.

We teed off on #17 as soon as they cleared the green, three of us were in bunkers and one was in the rough - finished the hole and drove to #18 tee, they were just teeing off - and there was absolutely nobody ahead of them that they were waiting for. WTF have you been doing for the last ten minutes??? One of the guys in my group said "Drive up on them, I want to see who it is". As we pulled up, one of the guys looks back and says "Boy, you guys sure play fast!". Uh yeah, I don't think we're the problem here, Sparky. :mad:

Head out to the garage this morning to take the daughter to school...and lone behold a flat tire. Gotta love it.

I got stuck behind 2 guys burning hemp the whole way around nine holes, I left after that. I probably would of played thru but it was just too entertaining. They were playing out of one bag, one always went left, one always went right. I honestly don’t know how they made it around

Having a remodel project during winter and covid is driving me nuts. All my little happy routines are null and void right now. I think the results will be worth the effort, but some days I just want to treat my home as a home.

Got a service call to a site that has a lot of history. Arrived at 3:00, followed the troubleshooting guide for the error code and everything checked out okay. Called tech support, they recommended replacing circuit board #1. No difference, called them back and they said "change board #2". Again, no difference. Called again and they said "just change every board, something isn't right". 3-1/2 hours later I was done and the error was gone, the unfortunate thing is that although it's fixed, I have no idea which board was the problem. I hate troubleshooting that way.

We have 25-40 mph winds forecast every day for the rest of the week through Sunday. Seems like almost every time we've played lately we've been fighting the wind. WTF? Winter is usually the calm season, it's not supposed to be this windy until Spring!

Whoever decided it would be a good idea to rename an entire entity in the system for the December period can suck it. My annual reporting a dumpster fire and I need to be the extinguisher :banghead:

We’ve got an intermittent leak under the sink and in front of the dishwasher that I cannot figure out. Since @ArmyGolf doesnt live next door I may have to break down and pay for someone to come help me out. I feel like my man card is in jeapordy for not being able to handle it myself. 1st world type problem in the grand scheme of things but I’m frustrated and tired of seeing the damn leak.

We’ve got an intermittent leak under the sink and in front of the dishwasher that I cannot figure out. Since @ArmyGolf doesnt live next door I may have to break down and pay for someone to come help me out. I feel like my man card is in jeapordy for not being able to handle it myself. 1st world type problem in the grand scheme of things but I’m frustrated and tired of seeing the damn leak.
Send me pics. We will solve this.

Got a service call to a site that has a lot of history. Arrived at 3:00, followed the troubleshooting guide for the error code and everything checked out okay. Called tech support, they recommended replacing circuit board #1. No difference, called them back and they said "change board #2". Again, no difference. Called again and they said "just change every board, something isn't right". 3-1/2 hours later I was done and the error was gone, the unfortunate thing is that although it's fixed, I have no idea which board was the problem. I hate troubleshooting that way.
Before retiring,I was an electronic tech for 47 years and I hated this method of repairing something.I wanted to know what fixed it, because you were sure to see the same problem again sometime.We called it Shotgunning.

I just took a shower and my son did his best Exorcist impression! 😳😡🤢🤮

this isn't a rant but more of an uh'oh. when the IRS sends you a note saying we don't like what you put down for your business taxes and now you owe us an additional $58.000 :eek:

My 89 year old MIL just called us from NJ. My brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece all have COVID. Tracing says my niece brought it home from the vet hospital where she works. Not many details, but they're all isolating at home and my brother-in-law told his mom he's not doing so well. Fortunately, he hadn't visited my MIL for at least ten days. COVID s***s.

Evidently the internal anesthetics have worn off and now the knee is hurting and stiffing up, I was pretty happy with the progress up to two hrs ago, now I fear I may not be superman and able to play in The Grint Tournament next Sat. But if that happens I will at least go the Course where @CobraX51 is doing his Cally fitting and maybe hit a few easy ones just to prime the pump.

I cou
this isn't a rant but more of an uh'oh. when the IRS sends you a note saying we don't like what you put down for your business taxes and now you owe us an additional $58.000 :eek:
l could be a mistake on their part. I had a similar, somewhat smaller, demand years ago so I got my paperwork together and went in for the preliminary audit. Turns out it was their mistake and they would up paying me around $100.

I cou

l could be a mistake on their part. I had a similar, somewhat smaller, demand years ago so I got my paperwork together and went in for the preliminary audit. Turns out it was their mistake and they would up paying me around $100.
Only good thing about covid is that they don't want me to come in, I can fax all docs and hopefully that is enough

Evidently the internal anesthetics have worn off and now the knee is hurting and stiffing up, I was pretty happy with the progress up to two hrs ago, now I fear I may not be superman and able to play in The Grint Tournament next Sat. But if that happens I will at least go the Course where @CobraX51 is doing his Cally fitting and maybe hit a few easy ones just to prime the pump.
Come on out and just hit some wedges! Im
Primarily going for Wedges but definitely want to Trackman it up with Apex 19 vs. 21.

Back