Official Rant of the Day

Calama outside of town

Attachments

• 20191123_155429.jpg
    20191123_155429.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
I honestly don't know why anyone would live in the desert on purpose. Been here since Wednesday and the sinuses are bleeding. 12% humidity, give me Florida all day any day. Even in the dead of summer.

Laying on the floor with a rolled up towel under the small of my back. It seems riding around on the mower today and then doing rear pads on the car made my bulging disc want to pop out more and act up. Supposed to golf tomorrow too.

The NCDOT decided to shutdown 3 west bound lanes of I-40 near the airport in Raleigh tonight. Took me 45 minutes to go 5 miles! And...AND...when I got past the construction zone, I saw no constructing going on!!!?
How did you end up up there?

Laying on the floor with a rolled up towel under the small of my back. It seems riding around on the mower today and then doing rear pads on the car made my bulging disc want to pop out more and act up. Supposed to golf tomorrow too.
Hope you feel better man. And I hope your car stops as well.

The last month in the household has been rough. Germ infested and has caused frequent visits to the Emergency Department or our Family doctor. Daughter and wife both diagnosed with pneumonia since beginning of the month and I was just in the Urgent Care with similar symptoms. This flight to Florida tonight may be rough as I have severe sinus pressure.

wish me luck.

Dad’s surgery canceled due to snow. Nearing 20”. At least this gives me more time with him as well as time to see old Boulder friends and haunts. This area has changed dramatically in the last 30 years.

As someone with a herniated and bulging disc in my back, I feel your pain. Hope you're feeling better.

As someone with a herniated and bulging disc in my back, I feel your pain. Hope you're feeling better.
It's getting there. I was able to get a good pop a little while ago that is allowing me to stretch further, so I'm making progress. Theres a sliver of a chance I can golf tomorrow. Movement helps, so I'm standing at my desk and walking around a lot. Sitting just bends my spine the wrong way, undoing all the work trying to squish the disc back in.

I honestly don't know why anyone would live in the desert on purpose. Been here since Wednesday and the sinuses are bleeding. 12% humidity, give me Florida all day any day. Even in the dead of summer.
Someone literally pays me to do it.

But I actually like it in the desert. Dry air > wet air.

Apparently, two older gentleman were arguing on the golf course and one tried to hit the other with his golf club! Take my advice.....NEVER BECOME HOA PRESIDENT!

I definitely did. Not a full exam, just had to read some lines from that little box thing they make you look into. Then I got my new license with the star to confirm it’s the new real ID.

Could be they skipped since I already have an eyeglasses restriction.

Could be they skipped since I already have an eyeglasses restriction.

Maybe? It was the first time in 20 years I even had to go into the DMV, I have always just renewed online, but this time I wasn’t allowed to, I had to go in, have proof of ID and take the eye exam.

Whelp.....woke up this morning to a cool but not cold refrigerator. (Stuff is cool but fan isn’t blowing at all to maintain temp) AWESOME! Nothing like hosting Thanksgiving and trying to figure out how not to give everyone who comes botchelism and food poisoning.

Good thing I have a good neighbor with an extra fridge for all of my perishables causeeee this could have gotten really Interesting tomorrow

Whelp.....woke up this morning to a cool but not cold refrigerator. (Stuff is cool but fan isn’t blowing at all to maintain temp) AWESOME! Nothing like hosting Thanksgiving and trying to figure out how not to give everyone who comes botchelism and food poisoning.

Good thing I have a good neighbor with an extra fridge for all of my perishables causeeee this could have gotten really Interesting tomorrow

Isn't this statement true and if so why not use what mother nature provides and put the stuff on the back deck....

Cleveland = arctic :p

Isn't this statement true and if so why not use what mother nature provides and put the stuff on the back deck....

Cleveland = arctic :p

60 degrees here today and yesterday. I’ve been telling people....Clevelandiego isn’t really cold until late December lol

60 degrees here today and yesterday. I’ve been telling people....Clevelandiego isn’t really cold until late December lol
So then it is like the arctic.... just starts in December :LOL:

Good luck with the refrigerator..... timing sucks for sure! Happy Thanksgiving to the fam!

So then it is like the arctic.... just starts in December :LOL:

Good luck with the refrigerator..... timing sucks for sure! Happy Thanksgiving to the fam!

Thanks my brother. I’ll probably text ya tomorrow but happy thanksgiving none the less

9am check in. Outpatient building. I get there and wait for my name to be called. 10 minutes later I get called and told I’m not on the schedule and 5 minutes later I’m told I’m in the wrong location. Yeah this definitely how I wanted this to go today.

Back