Official Rant of the Day

Hahahha, that’s never been something I’ve shied away from doing. It’s why there are some......fans......out there ;)

I still ain’t picking you in the THP Staffer thread even though we just shared a foxhole moment, 🤣

But that’s only because I’d golf with y’all. So not picking one. Well that JB guy is a little suspect, but the rest of y’all cool (joke, joke:)).

I still ain’t picking you in the THP Staffer thread even though we just shared a foxhole moment, 🤣

But that’s only because I’d golf with y’all. So not picking one. Well that JB guy is a little suspect, but the rest of y’all cool (joke, joke:)).
Haha! Hopefully someday we can make it happen!

I get what you're saying, but for the average person, telemedicine is frustrating and incomplete.
I've been in medicine for 26 years now and the level of care is declining.
Without a physical, clinical exam, a physician ( if you're lucky enough to have one instead of a NP or PA) could very well miss important clues as to cause of illness. I see it regularly in the ER, because that's where they send people because they can't see them in person.

Off topic but........

Dude? How are you not a part of the THPAZ league?

Off topic but........

Dude? How are you not a part of the THPAZ league?

Very good question.

I don’t live in AZ? That’s the only reason I can think of, 😂!

I think that @Snowman guy with the nice pool in January lives there. I kind of like him but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was NOT appreciative of his nice beer and pool pick when I got a freaking H2 Frame 7k lb 4x4 stuck in snow. Humbling? 🤣

When I was showing my driving kids how to drive through deep snow, yup! 45 frickin minutes to get it unstuck.

Last weekends round after a 3 week hiatus was garbage of garbage. Snuck out this afternoon and things were soooo much better. Actually hit a few decent shots and misses were still on this continent.

Then the rain came

fingers crossed for Sunday

Very good question.

I don’t live in AZ? That’s the only reason I can think of, 😂!

I think that @Snowman guy with the nice pool in January lives there. I kind of like him but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was NOT appreciative of his nice beer and pool pick when I got a freaking H2 Frame 7k lb 4x4 stuck in snow. Humbling? 🤣

When I was showing my driving kids how to drive through deep snow, yup! 45 frickin minutes to get it unstuck.
Yeah, we keep trying to get @Snowman to join us. He keeps dodging us. :cautious:😢😈🤷‍♂️

Yeah, we keep trying to get @Snowman to join us. He keeps dodging us. :cautious:😢😈🤷‍♂️
I’m gonna make it down there yet! It’s one of my goals this year to come down and play at least one AZTHP event.

I’m gonna make it down there yet! It’s one of my goals this year to come down and play at least one AZTHP event.

You stopped the invites when you posted the pool picture the same day I got stuck in snow in an SUV that is not supposed to. Showing his kids how to “drive in deep snow”. Yeah.

I’ve reached out to aunt Thelma, the only person I know in AZ and she will absolutely not allow you to golf.

So be warned sir! You’ve played more rounds than I have holes this year. If aunt Thelma tells you to go? I’d suggest going.

🤣

When meetings end early and the host says "I'll give you xx minutes back in your day."

It really annoys me!
I had since give me 2 minutes back after a 58 hour meeting the other day...:rolleyes:

Gee, thanks.

The whole concept of "Telemedicine" is a joke!
Not in this case, as I have had dozens of sinus infections over the last 40 years. I know when one is coming on and I know exactly what the cure is. I just can't go buy antibiotics over the counter. If ever there was a need for "telemedicine", this is it.

So the new restrictions do absolutely nothing to change any part of my life (ne: job) Monday through Friday. However, the province believes that an outdoor, self-distancing action (known commonly as golf) is dangerous and therefore needs to be restricted banned for the next four weeks.

** remainder of post deleted due to possible political content **
That's brutal. Golf is a great option for COVID restrictions. Wear the mask into the club house and the rest is tailor made for social distancing.

So the new restrictions do absolutely nothing to change any part of my life (ne: job) Monday through Friday. However, the province believes that an outdoor, self-distancing action (known commonly as golf) is dangerous and therefore needs to be restricted banned for the next four weeks.

** remainder of post deleted due to possible political content **
the People Against Everything strike again!

Daughter is sick and has a fever, the baby just woke up, and I have to teach a class today! Yay!:rolleyes:

Just when you think Mother Nature is done, poof, she @KEV 's you again!

20210417_055905.jpg

Daughter is sick and has a fever, the baby just woke up, and I have to teach a class today! Yay!:rolleyes:

Ahh young sir, welcome to adulthood.

I’m past those days. Ish.

Hope your day changes. Coffee is your friend. Or Bang. Basically caffeine or cocaine. I’d go caffeine if I was you but the other might be effective too? 🤣

How da f you supposed to ranch turtles 🐢 in that kind of crap?

Rude! Just rude!
I know! Just started to see them coming out of hibernation last week when my pond started warming up. Poor things!😕

Man, I used to think @KEV was a great guy.

Now kinda thinking neighborhood bully? 🤷‍♂️

If the shoe fits brother.... 😂
I'm absolutely a great guy. How many people do you know that are nice enough to share their weather? :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful picture.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's better than this one from April 10th of last year, 14 inches! 🥺
20200410_062651.jpg

Back