Official Rant of the Day

post that are like

That's all!

Don’t you just hate it when you go to an ice cream place and the person in front of you wants to try 28,000 different flavors...THEN, orders a scoop of chocolate!!!:mad::mad::mad:

5E7652C7-7CB1-464E-8062-ECA6C8716C79.jpeg

Im ready for things to slow down a little. I’ve not even had time to breathe the past three weeks.

Don’t you just hate it when you go to an ice cream place and the person in front of you wants to try 28,000 different flavors...THEN, orders a scoop of chocolate!!!:mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 9005939
I don't frequent Starbucks anymore, but that's like having the hipster in front of you ordering their drink: "Yahhh, can I have a triple mocha choco frappe chai latte, two and a half shots, extra hot, foamed, heavy cream, vanilla, sprinkle of cinnamon, blah blah blah...." Takes them longer to order their 6 dollar drink than it does to drink it.

Then after rolling my eyes for two minutes I'd walk up: "Large coffee."
"Venti?"
"Large."

I don't frequent Starbucks anymore, but that's like having the hipster in front of you ordering their drink: "Yahhh, can I have a triple mocha choco frappe chai latte, two and a half shots, extra hot, foamed, heavy cream, vanilla, sprinkle of cinnamon, blah blah blah...." Takes them longer to order their 6 dollar drink than it does to drink it.

Then after rolling my eyes for two minutes I'd walk up: "Large coffee."
"Venti?"
"Large."
I always refused saying Venti as well. Large or Xtra large was my request. They ask, you mean Venti? Is that a large? Yes. Then that.

long story short, we had an intruder in our back yard saturday night. wife opened the door to let the dog out one last time before going to bed somewhat early (it was just before 11pm), and he was standing there just staring back at her. didn't turn to run, didn't speak, she said he didn't really react at all. she screamed at him to leave, slammed and locked the door then called 911. i was upstairs, so i came running down. cops came quickly, didn't see him or anyone suspicious around, and that was it. neighbors' security cameras picked him up. he had been roaming around our homes, jumping fences and going into back yards, for at least TWO HOURS before our encounter. he was dressed like he was going out for the night; long sleeve button down with the sleeves rolled up a little, jeans, black dress shoes, no hat or any other attempt to conceal or hide. we're hoping he was just high at a party and got confused then was trying to find his way back. either way we are very shaken.
Hope all is well and it is as described... More and more of these lurkers that are up to no good

When you work on the range and feel good about swing and then you go out and shoot a good poop 48... Yuck... Swing was off and driver was headed left... Not hooks but pulls.

Also insult to injury - May 1st 2.5 hour frost delay... Limited 18 to 9

I really hope my inability to find the club face with my new irons is a result of 2 poor range sessions, and not a bigger issue. When I do find it, I love the results..... but too often it is the hosel. Haven't ever hit this many partial shots off the hosel in my life.

Also, almost a month since the range opened here.... why aren't the chipping and putting greens open?

Mini rant: let me start by saying, bring your kids fishing....it is awesome to see a dad bring his son or daughter fishing with him, I love seeing it BUT don't park right next to another person when you have the whole lake available. Especially when you're letting your little tike cast. You see where I'm going with this. Read the room and move down. Ok mini rant over

But keep bringing your kids...I love seeing that.

Last edited:
Prep for that procedure. They could at least make it taste better. I can’t imagine anyone would drink it just because it tasted good.

What's that expression about one bad apple?

A local golf course has already been charged once for opening despite a province-wide order stating they must close. They have remained open, and have been charged a second time along with five people from the course. Yet they say they will remain open. Their court date is not until June, but they face fines up to $10M.

My fear of course is that they stay open, more courses follow suit and the Premier looks at it and says "well, you were only going to be closed until May 20, but since you don't want to follow direction you're gonna stay closed another 30 days"

Don't get me wrong, I want to get out and play just as much as the next guy but I also respect the rules. If they say golf is a no-go, then if you choose to disobey you should pay a hefty penalty IMO. Otherwise if there is no consequence to your actions what is the point of having the rule in the first place?

Opening day for my league season is tomorrow. Forecast is 90% chance of rain.

Opening day for my league season is tomorrow. Forecast is 90% chance of rain.

Our weather here a few hundred miles to the east has been awful. Rain, wind and cold has been the last 4 days. And more rain forecasted for the beginning of the week. 😠

Slept wrong and my back hurts. Getting old sucks!!!

Today is my wife’s first day back to work since Covid started! I ordered some flowers to be delivered to her job. I told the lady I wanted a nice medium sized flower arrangement. $105 dollars! Jesus...when did flowers get so expensive?

Today is my wife’s first day back to work since Covid started! I ordered some flowers to be delivered to her job. I told the lady I wanted a nice medium sized flower arrangement. $105 dollars! Jesus...when did flowers get so expensive?
That's the norm. Covid. "The supply chain has been disrupted due to Covid... blah, blah, blah...":ROFLMAO: I hope your wife has a good day. (y)

So sick of ordering food from an app saying it will be ready at said time only to show up at that time and waiting another 20-30 mins for food. Really need to get better at bringing a lunch. This time is says pick up inside only to arrive and store says drive thru only 🙄 drive thru line is 10 deep and moving at a snails pace

RTTO is the dumbest, most short sided, idiotic thing our executive resources have ever divined from their depreciating asset brains

RTTO is the dumbest, most short sided, idiotic thing our executive resources have ever divined from their depreciating asset brains
Sorry but I lose fluency after three letters. RTTO?

Sorry but I lose fluency after three letters. RTTO?

Soory, corporate speak for Return To The Office - mandatory return to the office no matter what

I'm dealing with the same thing at my company and it will cost us good employees we can't afford to lose

For any that are on negotiating teams, trying to force negotiations in the public is never a good idea. Going thru this now and it never helps the process.

Back