Official Rant of the Day

Here in CA we have year round golf right? Here's my local course this morning, looks like no golf here for a few days .....

Capture1.JPG

Woke up with neck and shoulder pain again this morning - thought it had resolved from earlier in the week but I am guessing an hour playing sim golf last night aggravated it again

So for the supposed biggest drinking night of the year, I left the bar at 9pm and made a grand total of $9 in tips...what a WOFTAM.

Our 10 year old dryer died. We put $300ish into a repair 2 years ago and I’m really hesitant to put more money into it. Ugh.

May be venturing out into the retail world today to look at a couple of things....pray for me

I remember when I felt the need to comment on everything and feel important to everyone. Then, I realized my Online persona wasn’t who I actually was. There’s others that also need to have their own little personal epiphany....

2nd night in a row of not sleeping well, heading to my first trip in a month or so coming on Monday. Need sleep

Every freaking time we fly WestJet we get delayed by some lame maintenance issue. Today it's a cargo net apparently.

I used to be so good at rolling with the travel punches, but travelling with kids erodes your patience so much faster.

I remember when I felt the need to comment on everything and feel important to everyone. Then, I realized my Online persona wasn’t who I actually was. There’s others that also need to have their own little personal epiphany....
I admit that there are times I hesitate to post. Answering a thread asking “What’s you favorite movie/ball/golfer/etc.” and then being told your choice is bad for reason xyz gets annoying. I am not super good at internetting.

I admit that there are times I hesitate to post. Answering a thread asking “What’s you favorite movie/ball/golfer/etc.” and then being told your choice is bad for reason xyz gets annoying. I am not super good at internetting.

Don’t listen to him. Post in everything, it’s fun.

There should never be an hesitation to post in this forum. THP is a great community and there’s hundreds and hundreds of awesome people that love interacting with each other (thousands really). Never should you feel “afraid” t share your opinion. This place is waaaaaay more welcoming than anywhere else.

Don’t listen to him. Post in everything, it’s fun.

There’s a few individuals that never fail to rub me the wrong way no matter what the topic is. I didn’t think I needed to be petty and ignore or block anyone. But, I think that’s probably what I should do because inevitably, they always circle back and say something stupid.

God this sucks

4856af4cffe689a3d38c80bebf39b6cc.jpg

There should never be an hesitation to post in this forum. THP is a great community and there’s hundreds and hundreds of awesome people that love interacting with each other (thousands really). Never should you feel “afraid” t share your opinion. This place is waaaaaay more welcoming than anywhere else.

There’s a few individuals that never fail to rub me the wrong way no matter what the topic is. I didn’t think I needed to be petty and ignore or block anyone. But, I think that’s probably what I should do because inevitably, they always circle back and say something stupid.

Embrace the fun. Serenity Now!

Embrace the fun. Serenity Now!

You know I will. Just need others to be mindful of the same sometimes.

I still post, but just saying that there are times I pause because I don’t want to take time to defend why I picked grey as my favorite color of shoe or explain why I like a yellow ball more than white.

I still post, but just saying that there are times I pause because I don’t want to take time to defend why I picked grey as my favorite color of shoe or explain why I like a yellow ball more than white.

Thats ridiculous. Everybody knows grey isn’t the best color. Please explain :ROFLMAO:

Didn’t know where to post this. Maybe if there is a neurologist on the board or someone has had a fam member go through this can provide some ideas.

Over the last week or so my 15 year old niece has been having nausea, and is a bit weak, but wasn’t extremely dehydrated. Then the day before Thanksgiving the fam started noticing short term memory loss. Big things like not remembering at all having gone to the movies to see Frozen, anything she had done the day before, etc. A lack of neurologists due to the holiday hasn’t helped. Ct scan came back clean. Mri (best they could do given she has braces) also clean. This am she woke up vomiting and has been back to the hospital.

Blood work looks normal. Her TSH is in a normal range. Just can’t pin point what’s causing this. At least this week neurologists will be back, but it’s real scary.

Didn’t know where to post this. Maybe if there is a neurologist on the board or someone has had a fam member go through this can provide some ideas.

Over the last week or so my 15 year old niece has been having nausea, and is a bit weak, but wasn’t extremely dehydrated. Then the day before Thanksgiving the fam started noticing short term memory loss. Big things like not remembering at all having gone to the movies to see Frozen, anything she had done the day before, etc. A lack of neurologists due to the holiday hasn’t helped. Ct scan came back clean. Mri (best they could do given she has braces) also clean. This am she woke up vomiting and has been back to the hospital.

Blood work looks normal. Her TSH is in a normal range. Just can’t pin point what’s causing this. At least this week neurologists will be back, but it’s real scary.

Obedt, my SIL is a neurologist and I read her your post. She asked if maybe she has ever or is experiencing a migraine or severe headache? What about fever? Probably needs to have a EEG as these symptoms are episodic and a CT scan is more a point in time. Definitely encouraged to have her seen by a neurologist to confirm the scan. Send me a PM or text if you need to chat

You know I will. Just need others to be mindful of the same sometimes.

Sometimes i hesitate myself, but i know that there are those who post a statement to argue for the fact of arguement. SO if it offends me, i scroll past. I chose not to waste my chi on those who shot and wait for the tempest. Post on brother, post on and ignore the petulant ones.

Last edited:
Sometimes i hesitate myself, but i know that there are those who post a statement to argue for the fact of arguement. SO fi it offends me, i scroll past. I chose not to waste my chi on those who shot and wait for the tempest. Post on brother, post on and ignore the petulant ones.

Appreciate that my man. I think maybe I expect more out of others to much. It’s all god though. I’ve never once thought about going elsewhere because of it.

The person next to me on plane doesn’t fit in his seat. I mean at all. His sides completely cover the armrest on both sides (he is in middle) and he had to stand to get the tray out because the armrest won’t open without him standing.

I feel bad for him. I genuinely do, but at the same time, you have to know your limitations. The lady on the other side of him is standing in the aisle for the majority of the flight due to this and I am just crammed into the window.

Is this on the airlines or the individual?

The person next to me on plane doesn’t fit in his seat. I mean at all. His sides completely cover the armrest on both sides (he is in middle) and he had to stand to get the tray out because the armrest won’t open without him standing.

I feel bad for him. I genuinely do, but at the same time, you have to know your limitations. The lady on the other side of him is standing in the aisle for the majority of the flight due to this and I am just crammed into the window.

Is this on the airlines or the individual?
If they implemented a size limit, people would be up in arms. But, I feel for you. Sounds like the majority of my flights. Does it at least appear that he showered?

If they implemented a size limit, people would be up in arms. But, I feel for you. Sounds like the majority of my flights. Does it at least appear that he showered?

He is a nice guy. He understands it too. At the same time he booked this ticket and seat because he said he wanted to be off early.

Daughter woke up this morning about 6 am complaining of a tummy ache. Sure enough, i‘m holding her and she pukes all over me! Life of a dad! Waiting on the pediatrician to open so I can call.

Daughter woke up this morning about 6 am complaining of a tummy ache. Sure enough, i‘m holding her and she pukes all over me! Life of a dad! Waiting on the pediatrician to open so I can call.

Back