Official Rant of the Day

I took off my wedding ring this morning and forgot to put it back on. It feels so damn funny without that thing on my finger.
Doesn't it though. I have my wedding ring and a pendant that I wear that have been on me for years. Ring is going on 5 and the pendant is 20+. Feels so strange when they are not on.

I took off my wedding ring this morning and forgot to put it back on. It feels so damn funny without that thing on my finger.
I hate it! It’s always sheer panic when I don’t feel it only to realize I took it off 30 seconds ago and it’s 2 feet away.

I don’t think I’ve gone longer than an hour or two in over 16 years with my ring. It does feel odd.

Doesn't it though. I have my wedding ring and a pendant that I wear that have been on me for years. Ring is going on 5 and the pendant is 20+. Feels so strange when they are not on.

I hate it! It’s always sheer panic when I don’t feel it only to realize I took it off 30 seconds ago and it’s 2 feet away.

My first day back at the office post-wedding(10+ years ago) I forgot it. Left it by the bathroom sink. That's the last time I've come to the office without it. It feels so damn strange.

Some people really can dish it out, like non stop. But as soon as you stand up and dish it back they can't take it. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ So strange.

FedEx has really fallen from a world class shipping company, and that's pretty annoying. Not updating shipping is a bit of a joke? I understand I'm not the only package out there right now, but I am liking to know where my stuff is from time to time too :/

FedEx has really fallen from a world class shipping company, and that's pretty annoying. Not updating shipping is a bit of a joke? I understand I'm not the only package out there right now, but I am liking to know where my stuff is from time to time too :/
I had a Miura wedge from FedEx delivered to a random Dollar General last week. FedEx has no idea where the package is, but fortunately my number was on the box and the store called me. FedEx customer service was severely lacking in this case. According to them the item is still in customs, on the truck for delivery, on hold for an address issue, or being held due to high volume.

I had a Miura wedge from FedEx delivered to a random Dollar General last week. FedEx has no idea where the package is, but fortunately my number was on the box and the store called me. FedEx customer service was severely lacking in this case. According to them the item is still in customs, on the truck for delivery, on hold for an address issue, or being held due to high volume.

O_0

That's not just bad, that's pathetic. Also, what Dollar General is that at so I can buy a deeply discounted Miura wedge?

$1 for a wedge. :LOL:

Am I now hosting an auction and/or rat race to a random Dollar General in the Official Rant of the Day thread? Someone is going to need to get my Mom something else for Christmas if I don’t have her wedge!

Why are car batteries so fricking expensive. Mine went out in the work car this weekend and dang. Just crazy!

So freaking busy today.
I need some good food and a good nights sleep because this week is cray cray

I am not in the slightest way possible a fan of FedEx. Never will be.

So my Wife has surgery tomorrow scheduled for 1PM, why does she have to be there at 6AM. :rolleyes:

So my Wife has surgery tomorrow scheduled for 1PM, why does she have to be there at 6AM. :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear. But I agree... I don't understand this hurry up, get here and wait and wait and wait. Been through it a few times. SUCKS But hope the wife will be ok.

So freaking busy today.
I need some good food and a good nights sleep because this week is cray cray
on the road? or getting ready to be?

Leaves. We have ZERO trees, but our neighbors all have massive old oak trees.... My wife and I spent HOURS raking them to the curb for leaf pickup, and then the wind today blew half of them back in our yard. So annoying

Rant for the day….

State organizations changing the rules and not telling anyone about the changes…. “Why didn’t you tell us?” “Well we didn’t feel we needed to do so.” WTF!

Rant for the day….

State organizations changing the rules and not telling anyone about the changes…. “Why didn’t you tell us?” “Well we didn’t feel we needed to do so.” WTF!

I'm from the government and I'm not here to help...

I'm from the government and I'm not here to help...
Yep…. Drives me nuts. Especially when we’re trying to help people or kids… random rule and process changes….

Am I now hosting an auction and/or rat race to a random Dollar General in the Official Rant of the Day thread? Someone is going to need to get my Mom something else for Christmas if I don’t have her wedge!

We got you covered. I hope your Mom likes snack size bags of crunchy Cheetos. I'll pick one up when I get that wedge. Just lemme know where it's at. Or does she prefer cool ranch Doritos?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leaves. We have ZERO trees, but our neighbors all have massive old oak trees.... My wife and I spent HOURS raking them to the curb for leaf pickup, and then the wind today blew half of them back in our yard. So annoying

Solution: Leaf blower. To the road.:ROFLMAO:

We got you covered. I hope your Mom likes snack size bags of crunchy Cheetos. I'll pick one up when I get that wedge. Just lemme know where it's at. Or does she prefer cool ranch Doritos?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Solution: Leaf blower. To the road.:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, leaf blower to the road, just means leafs back in my yard the next day :p

Back