Official Rant of the Day

Sorry. Hate to break it to you but wait for the 50s, it’s all of that and some. It sucks.
Wait for the 60s when it takes you about three days to be able to move again. I am mid-sixties, ask me how I know.....yuck I hate getting old! :ROFLMAO: (n)

The crudflustrepplagueish-like crap sucks. I feel like I’ve been beaten up and swallowed broken glass, while freezing to death.

I had a visual migrane this morning while cooking breakfast. I've had maybe 5 of those in my life. It passed but I have been wiped out all day.

Did you have the aura (seeing the wavy lines)?

I get them infrequently, but when I do they tend to occur in a short period of time. May not get one for months but then may get 2 or 3 in a week.

Very rare for me. Do you feel drained after they pass?

I used to get them followed by a severe headache. In my more recent ones, (2019, and I keep track of these) I wouldn't get a headache after it passed. I haven't had any in 2020.

It happens man... We just have to adapt. I am totally used to being let down by options in Left Handed, but honestly, lots of OEMs do a pretty damn good job in our segment of the market.

Callaway is one that comes to mind for me, they offer TONS in LH

As for the power tools, and my biggest one... getting ink all over my hand when I write, I got nothin :confused:

I’m liking Callaway and their interaction with customers. The rest seem less interested in lefties. I’m just tired of all this shiny new equipment being debuted and being told “these wedges are available in 15 lofts and severally bounces for regular players. Lefties get 2 lofts and 1 bounce. You’ll pay a bit more lefty scum.” Yeah it’s exaggerated but that’s what it feels like a lot. I realize lefties are a small percentage but we’re STiLL playing golf.

Questions from today:
How does it take a dealership 6 hours to do an oil change, when you have an 8am appointment?
Why do nursing students need to dissect pig digestive tracts? Why do I need to transport them and breath in all the pig **** goodness?

Every time I have food, a co-worker feels the need to ask what it is......

Got about an inch of snow and ice last night. Upside is that is supposed to be in the 50's on Sunday.

The way Amazon splits up a single order into multiple charges is maddening when you're trying to balance the credit card statement each month.

Meeting with an employee in the department I just took over...who’s been told multiple times in the ten years of employment, that there’s no chance of advancement. That the position currently in, is as high as they’ll ever be in my company. Talk about breaking someone...good grief.

Now I get to rebuild someone who’s been in a funk for years....
Ah man, that kind of conversation can only be solved by a tall glass of crown and whatever later tonight.

It was this kind of day.

20200124_174242.jpg

Wait for the 60s when it takes you about three days to be able to move again. I am mid-sixties, ask me how I know.....yuck I hate getting old! :ROFLMAO: (n)

I remember my 50s. Wait.... no I don't. Never mind. :oops:

Intermittent chills and achy muscles is no way to go thru life.

Got about an inch of snow and ice last night. Upside is that is supposed to be in the 50's on Sunday.

We are excited about the extended January thaw we are having which means daytime highs in the 30's, about 10* above normal. I'm ready for some longer days. We are at 9.5 hours of daylight right now but by the end of February, we will have over 11 hours of daylight. These MN winters are longer the older I get.

My Dad list his brother on Wednesday of a massive heart attack. Uncle Earl, his brother, lived in Washington State and was a forester. He lived off the land and the biggest heart. He will be missed.

His death has started a free fall for my dad. He had triple bypass in April of 2019. He made it his mission to preach about early detection and heart disease. I was there when he told earl to get checked out. But Earl blew it off and is now gone. My Dad is depressed as hell over this and has survivors guilt. It’s spilled over on my mom. It is tough to see but I have to push through it and keep everything moving forward.

Back