Official Rant of the Day

Yeah, I usually just let my insurance company handle everything from the get go. That's what they're there for.
My insurance agent contacted the insured. She said she will contact Geico. We will see.

What the F is wrong with people?

This morning, a kid airdropped a message to some friends that he had hidden a bomb at one of the high schools here. Earlier this week, at the same school, a kid wrote on the wall that he was going to shoot up the place.

What the F is wrong with people?

103 fever. Winter can f**k right off.

I am very overwhelmed right now. JB has been amazing at trying to talk me off the ledge and calm me down, but every time I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel something else tears me back down.

I know overtime things will somehow work out but right now I feel like I’m suffocating.

Last edited:
I am very overwhelmed right now. JB has been amazing at trying to talk me off the ledge and call me down, but every time I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel someone else tears me back down.

I know overtime things will somehow work out but right now I feel like I’m suffocating.
One tool I have learned to use when dealing with high stress is to interrupt my mental worries of the "what if something goes wrong" by asking myself "but what if it goes right." It allows me to focus on the next important task at hand, spend less attention on the things that don't directly help me accomplish that task, and, little by little, it gets done and things work out the best they can. Never underestimate yourself or abilities. They got you this far, and you must be doing a lot of things right, because there is an entire community that supports you. And here is no doubt that JB is your biggest fan, its evident every time he speaks about you.

I am very overwhelmed right now. JB has been amazing at trying to talk me off the ledge and call me down, but every time I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel someone else tears me back down.

One of the beauties of your forum here. For every jackhole that is trying to tear you down, you have I think 3.756 gillion (jillion?) of us THPers here to lift you up. You got this girl.

Sometimes I have to take a walk in our yard at work & let out a primal scream.

Anything we can do to help?

One of the beauties of your forum here. For every jackhole that is trying to tear you down, you have I think 3.756 gillion (jillion?) of us THPers here to lift you up. You got this girl.

Thank you! And I realized it was a typo it’s not someone tearing me back down it’s something. It’s just life stuff, not a person just things.

Sometimes I have to take a walk in our yard at work & let out a primal scream.

I wish I could do that. I’m someone who keeps everything inside. I wish I had the strength to just scream and let it out.

Anything we can do to help?

No, but thank you. Just life throwing me curveballs left and right and I’m not doing a great job of handling it right now.

I am very overwhelmed right now. JB has been amazing at trying to talk me off the ledge and calm me down, but every time I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel something else tears me back down.

Thats an awful feeling. Hope it gets better for you.

You could alwasy go on a ban hammer spree...that would make anyone feel better at least for a bit :greenalien:

So my pellet stove at the lake house has not worked all winter. Finally call a guy out to fix it. He turns it on and waits a few minutes, and BAM!!! Damn thing works. :mad:

My left airpod just randomly stopped working this morning, and I cannot get anything done to fix it. looks like I will be at the apple store genius bar tonight.

Its heartbreaking that it is not communicating with its lifelong partner, right airpod, on the one day we celebrate great pairs.

Thank you! And I realized it was a typo it’s not someone tearing me back down it’s something. It’s just life stuff, not a person just things.

I wish I could do that. I’m someone who keeps everything inside. I wish I had the strength to just scream and let it out.

No, but thank you. Just life throwing me curveballs left and right and I’m not doing a great job of handling it right now.
Days like that are what Arrow is for, a little puppy love cures all!?

Sit in a comfy chair. Close your eyes, deep breath in for 4 seconds, hold 4 seconds, exhale 8 seconds. Repeat. And let your mind have positive thoughts.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I just cut myself trying to open the most poorly designed plastic salad container from Publix. I am ready to call the @Molten & @Molten law firm to discuss a lawsuit. “Were you injured by your dinner? Call Molten & Molten.”

Last edited:
Got the A/C on here in south Louisiana.
76f900fd04bc2f7ec38272596f483d29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
AC is always in outside in Cleveland... 10* this am .. high of 18*

I just cut myself trying to open the most poorly designed plastic salad container from Publix. I am really to call the @Molten & @Molten law form to discuss a lawsuit. “Were you injured by your dinner? Call Molten & Molten.”
How dare you even think about suing Publix, after all Publix has done for all of us. My wife dropped a can of soup on her toe at a Publix after putting it into the seat part of the cart, and when the manager asked if she was ok, I apologized to him for her.

I just cut myself trying to open the most poorly designed plastic salad container from Publix. I am really to call the @Molten & @Molten law form to discuss a lawsuit. “Were you injured by your dinner? Call Molten & Molten.”
Don't you disparage the good name of Publix with your clumsiness and frivolous lawsuits! HAHA

I just cut myself trying to open the most poorly designed plastic salad container from Publix. I am ready to call the @Molten & @Molten law firm to discuss a lawsuit. “Were you injured by your dinner? Call Molten & Molten.”

Now that you've offended most of the SouthEast, expect a Class Action Lawsuit from all of us for offending the good name of Publix.

@Greg Kulbick @MWard and @J.B. Cobb III must all be drunk off delicious chicken tenders and free kid cookies. Publix is great, but their salad container can get lost. And they need to get better deserts. You know damn well no one has purchased that mango key lime pie in years.

Just don't ban him until after the 23rd. I need him. :D

Find out today while working in another office, that the person I share an office believes that another co-worker and myself are conspiring with our boss against him.

The boss that I see for like 30 seconds a week. Who ignores my requests for simple things.
Yes. That is definitely what is happening. My request to have a door knob repaired has apparently become a big talking point lol.

Back