Official Rant of the Day

jdtox

It’s a process
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Trying to leave Detroit and get delayed on the runway, ugh.

dthogey

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Flying from Michigan to Florida, 3-hour flight. Sitting next to a young child with a tablet watching a little kid cartoon. He does not have headphones. He just has the speakers Turned Up full blast and pointed right at me. It was very, very annoying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dthogey

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Another rant. I just heard today that United is going to increase the price for a checked bag. It will now be $35 each way. I hate United!

93civiccpe

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Flying from Michigan to Florida, 3-hour flight. Sitting next to a young child with a tablet watching a little kid cartoon. He does not have headphones. He just has the speakers Turned Up full blast and pointed right at me. It was very, very annoying

That is just poor parenting. I usually don't call out other parents but come on..

Mad_Brad

aka braddman19
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Apparently 8 months ago when receiving 4 pallets of freight I counted an item that we now cannot find anywhere.
I am super annoyed because I 100% would have only "received" it so we could pay it if the product was actually there.
Pissed that I would have made such a mistake.

Stemmy66

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Pulling what little hair I have out 1 by 1.... Getting work colleagues to take accountability for issues that occurred/happened within their teams is akin to herding cats.... Recent audit where 2 different groups were the focus of this audit.... my team had 4 findings and my colleague, her team had 27..... yeah, not a typo, 27 vs. 4 (this is not reflection of me by any means, but that of my team) however, I am the one who was 'voluntold' to take the lead on aligning responses.... Drafts are due on Monday, my team has completed our draft responses (yeah only 4 I understand), but knowing that 27 responses will need significant time and effort, this team for the most part has been radio silent since Thursday afternoon..... oh, and these findings were shared Thursday AM with the timeline for drafts on Monday end of the day!

Rant over..... but my gawd!

93civiccpe

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Used the electric kettle for hot water for my French press this morning. Had a little extra water so thought it would be good to clean out a metal water bottle I intend to use when walking 18 holes later this afternoon. Top popped off and scalding water across my left forearm caused a lovely burn. It's supposed to be 60 in this area of Virginia so I'm still going to play but it is going to hurt.. Uggh

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in