Official Rant of the Day

i'd say 50% or more of my time over these last 2 weeks has been spent learning about the various new laws and programs, then even more time answering client questions. this is crushing my productivity at a time that I need to get invoices out to people so they pay before they get even more scared about their own cash flow.
It’s been a full time job for sure but your work is appreciated by many people you will never meet. I’m not sure it helps but it’s true

Amidst all the other chaos, two of my three littles have strep. Oof.

Once again my partner backs out of a tee time just before it’s time to hit the road.

I get an email from DraftKings literally every single day about a bonus with my first deposit. Tempting I guess, but what exactly am I supposed to be betting on right now?

Stupid nerve damage sucks. To add insult to it, i was about | | close to getting my claim in with the VA when the COVID-19 decided to shut everything down. I started the process in December so I have plenty of time to get it in, but all this time that it's not in is longer that I could be pulling more disability for it. I guess the back pay will be nice when it comes, but it just sucks that if not for a couple steps along the way it would have already been submitted and in the works.

I get an email from DraftKings literally every single day about a bonus with my first deposit. Tempting I guess, but what exactly am I supposed to be betting on right now?
Nevada has approved betting on eNASCAR racing.

Ohio city taxes continue to suck.... The whole system is rediculous! Ughhh such a racket. I do taxes for a living and not infuriates me more than doing my own city tax return.

taxes continue to suck.... The whole system is ridiculous! Ughhh such a racket. I do taxes for a living and nothing infuriates me more than doing my own tax return.

FIFY

People acting like jackasses! Guy just cute off then tried to get out of his car to fight me. Jeezus everyone needs to chill.

And I still suck at golf!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

People acting like jackasses! Guy just cute off then tried to get out of his car to fight me. Jeezus everyone needs to chill.

Yeah, I got honked at and the one finger salute for stopping at a stop sign the other day. Told the wife, we need to be more vigilant about carrying always. It's just hard to get in the habit when we both work on a federal target rich environment and can't "legally" carry to/from work so we get out of the habit.

Putting together new patio chairs and having leftover plates which requires complete disassemble/reassemble. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Tampa fan?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I spent time in two grocery stores today to get most of what we needed for the next week and a half. I hate that I’m looking at every person as dirty, virus people. That is not my nature.

I spent time in two grocery stores today to get most of what we needed for the next week and a half. I hate that I’m looking at every person as dirty, virus people. That is not my nature.

Back