Official Rant of the Day

I spent time in two grocery stores today to get most of what we needed for the next week and a half. I hate that I’m looking at every person as dirty, virus people. That is not my nature.
You'll get used to it.

You'll get used to it.

I just assume everyone and every place is gross, so washing hands and that has never been a problem.

You're probably gross right now aren't you!

I just assume everyone and every place is gross, so washing hands and that has never been a problem.

You're probably gross right now aren't you!
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
- General James Mattis

I'm supposed to take two of my kids fishing tomorrow and needed to get my son a new fishing rod. Grabbed a simple one, got it home and after a few casts the reel flies off because it's crap. I take it back and get a larger and slightly more expensive one and get home and my son casts it really far but the reel refuses to reel. I open it up and it's a zebco style reel but poorly manufactured and won't reel due to bad tolerances. I take it back and this time buy a quality rod and a quality reel for him that will last him a long time but cost more than I originally planned. What happened to making a quality product?

I'm supposed to take two of my kids fishing tomorrow and needed to get my son a new fishing rod. Grabbed a simple one, got it home and after a few casts the reel flies off because it's crap. I take it back and get a larger and slightly more expensive one and get home and my son casts it really far but the reel refuses to reel. I open it up and it's a zebco style reel but poorly manufactured and won't reel due to bad tolerances. I take it back and this time buy a quality rod and a quality reel for him that will last him a long time but cost more than I originally planned. What happened to making a quality product?
Where’s the repeat profit in quality?

Coffee pot died. Not wanting to go into any stores. Not wanting to wait for delivery.

No one wants that much burnt coffee.

Apparently he has his order down to a science. Steamed at 100 degrees. No more, no less, or it goes back haha

Apparently he has his order down to a science. Steamed at 100 degrees. No more, no less, or it goes back haha
I appreciate a man who knows what he wants. That’s next level baller to know that

I appreciate a man who knows what he wants. That’s next level baller to know that

I appreciate a man who just wants straight coffee. No fancy foams or steams required. But I still appreciate Shane.

As the years have progressed the more and more I see poor quality middle-of-the-road products where you used to get something decent. Not sure how to get anything decent anymore. at a reasonable price. I don't think that exist now.

My rant for today is 3 putts! Putting was overall very good, but still had four of the dreaded 3 putts the other day. o_O

Coffee pot died. Not wanting to go into any stores. Not wanting to wait for delivery.
That is an issue. I have a backup for these types of situations.

My rant for today is 3 putts! Putting was overall very good, but still had four of the dreaded 3 putts the other day. o_O
I thought of adding last night that the greens had been aerated and sanded and I didn't make anything outside of 4 feet but I realized I am fortunate to be able to still play golf and we did 27 holes in 4 hours which never happens.

20lb weight gain is horrible to actually look at on video 😑

I spent time in two grocery stores today to get most of what we needed for the next week and a half. I hate that I’m looking at every person as dirty, virus people. That is not my nature.
Honestly, even outside of this pandemic, a goodly portion of people are "dirty, virus people".

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
- General James Mattis

A quote that I love and have heard from my wife's dad who is also a Marine. He's a vet who served three tours in Vietnam, one on the ground and two flying F4's.

Another Mattis quote that I've heard him use often: "There are some a**holes in the world that just need to be shot."

A quote that I love and have heard from my wife's dad who is also a Marine. He's a vet who served three tours in Vietnam, one on the ground and two flying F4's.

Another Mattis quote that I've heard him use often: "There are some a**holes in the world that just need to be shot."

ahhh...the weeding of the gene pool....

Back