Official Rant of the Day

*CHECK GAGES*

*ENGINE COOLANT HOT*

*IDLE ENGINE*

Also, sitting in McDonald's, waiting for it to cool down. Large fries are now $2.99?!? You can bet I'm going to get my dollar's worth of Dr. Pepper today.

Work trip is keeping me from 2 of my kiddo soccer games this week. Not acceptable.

*CHECK GAGES*

*ENGINE COOLANT HOT*

*IDLE ENGINE*

Also, sitting in McDonald's, waiting for it to cool down. Large fries are now $2.99?!? You can bet I'm going to get my dollar's worth of Dr. Pepper today.

Question Don.... why are you buying fries and a drink alone? It’s almost like buying the 10-count chicken nuggets for $4.29 while 20 nuggets is $5.00. :unsure::D

Question Don.... why are you buying fries and a drink alone? It’s almost like buying the 10-count chicken nuggets for $4.29 while 20 nuggets is $5.00. :unsure::D

This is a valid point. Don, don't buy only fries and a drink again!

As for me, I was unaware that french fry inflation was off the charts and was in a bit of a dangerously low coolant level stupor.

This reminds me .... I NEED A RAISE!

funny job.jpg

Why is it so hard to fold a fitted sheet?!

I absolutely hate having to buy new tires for my vehicles. That expense is one of the most annoying one's ever.

I’ve got and alignment, tires and an inspection coming up in November. Happy Birthday to me?

Reactions: KEV
Was going to get 18 holes in today, but it is pouring buckets out there and now a 15 mph wind has kicked up.
Not today ! :mad:

Was thinking about meeting some friends for some golf today, but took a few easy practice swings in the living room last night and my wrist it's still hurting pretty good. If another week off doesn't help, I may need to go to the doctor to get looked at.

First I rarely get sick. It’s been years I’ve even had a cold.
Tonight I was working at home and I lean back of my chair and freaking chair flip backward and I hit my head and my leg got caught top of the chair. I thought I broke something. Nope just bruise back of my head and huge bruise under my leg. Yeah I did it. My rant is no one at home even came out their room and wonder what happen. It made huge noise and not one kid came out of their room ask what happened. Even my wife didn’t move out of her bed.
What do I have to do get attention around here? This is not first time. It happens all the time. Dad doesn’t get sick or tired. Nor get hurt. I need to have my blood all over the house to get any kind a attention around here? Crap my leg is really hurting!! I showed them my leg and only thing I am getting is wow. Back to their room they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveling day after a long night with a minor bout of food illness is about the least fun thing to do.

I feel like absolute garbage today and I don’t know why

It wouldn’t be Phoenix airport without parking in runway waiting for gate to open. It’s pretty much their thing. ?

Traveling day after a long night with a minor bout of food illness is about the least fun thing to do.
That sucks, brother. Not the best way to start a long trek. Hope you're feeling better, man.

It wouldn’t be Phoenix airport without parking in runway waiting for gate to open. It’s pretty much their thing. ?
How long are you going to be in the Valley, JB. Layover or an actual stop?

That sucks, brother. Not the best way to start a long trek. Hope you're feeling better, man.

it happens every time at this terrible airport. I’m serious too.
Layover on our way to THP Event.

I feel like absolute garbage today and I don’t know why
Must be something in the water around here. Not feeling so hot, myself, today. I was going to try and get out early and at least play 9 holes but I woke up feeling like crap and we've got about 20 MPH sustained winds (supposed to get up to 55 MPH gusts tonight). That equals a nope. Look like comfort food (I'm thinking the wife's chili) and football only today. Work ought to be a blast tomorrow. :rolleyes:

it happens every time at this terrible airport. I’m serious too.
Layover on our way to THP Event.
I absolutely hate Sky Harbor. Not sure which I hate more: Sky Harbor or DFW. It's an automatic cluster**** at either one. Travel safe man. Looking forward to the follow. TT event, correct?

Why is it 96 degrees here today! I love hot weather, but this is getting ridiculous! Wilmington tied the record of most days in the 90s for the year today. Previous record was 1980.
IMG_0908.JPG

This is about a week late. Driving to work last week. Go to rurn on rd my plant is on. A dick on a harley who was riding my ass for a cpl blocks swings around me and hits my side mirror knocking it off the car. dumba** then guns it around a big curve......... and his peg hit ground. He wipes out and destroyed his harley. Oh, he was ok but i did follow him there. Got his info. And he had to pay 750 to fix my mirror. Asked why? Because he said. Said he does it to ppl once a week. Dude, you almost hit a utility pole. Yeah, he says. Kind a stupid he says. Kind of? Seriously? Can you say KARMA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next weekend the snow tires go on the cars. Clubs coming out of the car.
Garden/flowers all pulled out. Leaves raked up (but still more falling).
Frost yesterday. 24 hrs of rain today.
Season is done unless I can fluke in 1 more round.

So much progress this season. A ton of fun had on the course. Lots of smiles and great shots.
See ya next April golf!

Back