Official Rant of the Day

My rant - today should have been Masters Thursday, dang it! Oh, and by the way, it would have been a brutal day for every player in the afternoon draw - the wind kicked up around 1 PM, and was up and down and strong gusty, then calm, then up again. It blew a section of pine straw I spread Saturday away - well about 10 feet away at least. Tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler, high of 66, low 40's Saturday morning, and stormy most of Sunday. Maybe November is for the best.
Always thought it was sunny and beautiful at Augusta...

Rant that companies are still launching Augusta products but no Augusta or hype on TV is killing me. I look forward to this as I wrap up tax season and celebrate Easter!

13" of this! Wet, heavy, no power, roads not plowed, no estimated return of power. And no f#cking golf! I've about had it! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
20200410_062651.jpg

I’m going on a three day sore.

At least all 10 acres have been hit with the weed eater and all the trees on the back half of the acreage have been trimmed up.

Hitting 600 golf balls during breaks while doing all of that didn’t help though. **** I’m old.

I have had about enough of this wind whipping through Central PA!

That is nuts... we got some really quickly Thursday morning and gone... Friday went for walk with a few literally a few flurries.
I couldnt believe it when I looked outside this morning. Everything was covered and it was still coming down. Perfect for Christmas morning :rolleyes:. It's ok, should be gone quickly, and mid 60's by Sunday.

13" of this! Wet, heavy, no power, roads not plowed, no estimated return of power. And no f#cking golf! I've about had it! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 8936627

I saw that forecasted yesterday. I won’t complain about the weather in upstate NY after seeing your beautiful April snow.

I couldnt believe it when I looked outside this morning. Everything was covered and it was still coming down. Perfect for Christmas morning :rolleyes:. It's ok, should be gone quickly, and mid 60's by Sunday.
Just need rain to hold off....

when your behind a vehicle with terrible exhaust smell.

I can’t possibly be the only one who went from excited to crack a drink at 6pm to begrudgingly cracking a drink at 6pm after a two weeks to hating 6pm.

I can’t possibly be the only one who went from excited to crack a drink at 6pm to begrudgingly cracking a drink at 6pm after a two weeks to hating 6pm.
Night is day. Day is night. Work and home hours have now blended into one. I’m on my second margarita. I’m also about to buy a putter.

Night is day. Day is night. Work and home hours have now blended into one. I’m on my second margarita. I’m also about to buy a putter.
Well you’re doing a few things right! 👍

Just one? Which one?

Just one? Which one?
I’m going to ask some questions on the Tour Edge chat Monday and then I’ll be ordering the Wingman 03. I’m convinced I will like it.

I’m going to ask some questions on the Tour Edge chat Monday and then I’ll be ordering the Wingman 03. I’m convinced I will like it.
I made a comment about that one on the announcement thread, it’s center shafted I believe, the wingman looks wild but that 03 caught my eye.

I went out to work in the garage at 1pm today, while the wife was putting the kid down for a nap.
At 3, I went in to check on him (the wife had been checking him).
There he was. Standing up. No pants on. Diaper with a poop in it sitting in the crib (he had taken it off).
And was peeing on his toys and blankets in the crib.

Damned pull-ups, giving him this notion he can pull off his own pants now lol.

I know it’s a first world problem. I know I should be grateful to be able to play golf at all (I am). But son of a b*tch I’m horrible. Last 5 or 6 rounds have been over 100, most comfortably so. Come tomorrow I’ll be over 20 handicap, double what I was a few years ago. This isn’t fun

I know it’s a first world problem. I know I should be grateful to be able to play golf at all (I am). But son of a b*tch I’m horrible. Last 5 or 6 rounds have been over 100, most comfortably so. Come tomorrow I’ll be over 20 handicap, double what I was a few years ago. This isn’t fun

i’ll spare you the “just have fun with it. golf is supposed to be fun. enjoy your time out there!” why? because you’re absolutely right. bad golf is NOT fun.

Daughter has a toy stethoscope and wanted to hear my heartbeat. Well okay, go for it kid.

"I hear it! You're not gonna die! BYYYEEEE"

What on Earth just happened to me?

SOrry to hear that brother. It's always rough when what is supposed to be an escape becomes a source of stress.

Daughter has a toy stethoscope and wanted to hear my heartbeat. Well okay, go for it kid.

"I hear it! You're not gonna die! BYYYEEEE"

What on Earth just happened to me?

my condolences.

My uncle just lost his home to the tornado Alabama is experiencing. I'm gonna drive up tomorrow and help clean up.

Back