Official Rant of the Day

Why have I not done pre-check yet? I’ve only been talking about it for I believe 8 years of THP events. :LOL:
Bro...I finally did it earlier this year. It was so easy. Sadly I haven't got to use it yet haha :rolleyes:

Bro...I finally did it earlier this year. It was so easy. Sadly I haven't got to use it yet haha :rolleyes:
It’s just asinine at this point I’ve not done it.😕

Sold my house a couple weeks ago or so I thought....Closing scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I get a call at 8pm last night saying the closing in canceled. The buyer either lost or quit his job and no longer has financing. WHAT? 🤬 Their agent asked to push the closing out 10 days (which was the date I was to stay in the house till anyways) because the buyer has an interview today and is confident he will start immediately at the same rate of pay. Is a lender going to even allow this? I don't know what to do right now I'm so pissed.

Unreal man

My wife hasnt done it either, though she gets to use Clear if it's at the airport shes using, but if it's not there then I leave her an go through pre check. Aint nobody got time for that

Rain. That’s my rant.

The guy I get lessons from isn’t available until September 😭

JBCIV is teething and has been up all night. Now, there is a big loud thunderstorm rolling in and my dogs are shaking and barking!😭😭😭

I think I scared one of the new engineers yesterday, because his boss was trying to cut corners and then the boss was off yesterday and crap hit the fan. I called him out and said he and his team needed to get their crap together and get everyone on the same page. Gotta love when people are trying to cut corners and you bust them for it. Felt bad for the new guy, but cutting corners where I work will get you in some serious crap!

It's $%^*&( Raining again!!!
I would really like 2 consecutive days in a row with NO rain!

I sold a client a $7000 repair job to replace a supercharger on a car for a noise. DIDNT FIX THE NOISE!!!! 😡🤬🤬🤬

It's $%^*&( Raining again!!!
I would really like 2 consecutive days in a row with NO rain!
0D73A17E-EA1B-431E-B5BC-C7C22CE9528C.png

I usually play on Thursday and Sunday. Have only played once since the 11th because of rain. And look what’s forecasted this Thursday and Sunday. More rain.

Not a fan of the way a local restaurant's Clover payment system calculated the suggested tip amounts, using (subtotal + taxes + credit surcharges).

Not a fan of the way a local restaurant's Clover payment system calculated the suggested tip amounts, using (subtotal + taxes + credit surcharges).

tip is baded on food and drink, before taxes and surcharges, right?

tip is based on food and drink, before taxes and surcharges, right?
That's the way I do it when I figure it myself. :confused2:

It wasn't a big difference, only $0.75 or so, but I really don't like paying a tip on the taxes confiscated.

Why does it always seem there isn’t enough time in the day when you’re busy and need to get things done, but too much time when you’re just waiting for the week to end and get to some golfing? 😆

I think I scared one of the new engineers yesterday, because his boss was trying to cut corners and then the boss was off yesterday and crap hit the fan. I called him out and said he and his team needed to get their crap together and get everyone on the same page. Gotta love when people are trying to cut corners and you bust them for it. Felt bad for the new guy, but cutting corners where I work will get you in some serious crap!

My buddy, many years ago, got hired in on a sewer project. They were supposed to lay down a layer of "non-reactive" bedding underneath the new pipe. they weren't laying down the non-reactive layer, and my buddy knew the game! He told his fellow workers that the only people they were screwing were people just like them. Who live in neighborhoods like they were working in. And, that none of the money that the contractor was saving made it's way into their pockets!

So, they went on strike. And the do-do hit the fan around here! That contractor fell into ill repute!

tip is baded on food and drink, before taxes and surcharges, right?

That's the way I do it! I don't give a crap about taxes and surcharges!

I sold a client a $7000 repair job to replace a supercharger on a car for a noise. DIDNT FIX THE NOISE!!!! 😡🤬🤬🤬

What kind of noise?

What kind of noise?
A noise like a rod or two wanted to come out and say hello. I’m new to the Jaguar Land Rover brand, and the technicians said the chargers do make that noise when going bad. He replaced it, and noise is still there unfortunately.

The charger was actually bad too once it came off and they checked it.

A noise like a rod or two wanted to come out and say hello. I’m new to the Jaguar Land Rover brand, and the technicians said the chargers do make that noise when going bad. He replaced it, and noise is still there unfortunately.

Our realtor had a Land Rover that was making a timing chain slap noise with only 50k miles on it. I told her to take it in and tell them exactly that. The chain had almost eaten a hole in the cover But, I’m 99% sure, hers was a diesel.

Our realtor had a Land Rover that was making a timing chain slap noise with only 50k miles on it. I told her to take it in and tell them exactly that. The chain had almost eaten a hole in the cover But, I’m 99% sure, hers was a diesel.
That’s insane, also found out that a new engine from them is only under warranty for 12/12….so dumb.

That’s insane, also found out that a new engine from them is only under warranty for 12/12….so dumb.

I guess if you can afford to buy it, they believe you can afford to maintain it!

Practicing out back and hit a ball through my net. Thankfully it didn't hit anything important, but I'm super bummed the net is failing.

Back