Official Rant of the Day

Three days in the Veterinary ER, and after spending over 4k on care, we had my mother-in-laws dog put down yesterday; very sad!

My mother in law is here. For a couple of days. Un announced.

</end of message>

HOA's are the worst. Got permission to put up a gate when I was on the board. HOA didn't document it and some #### hates me and is having me take it down and reapply through the board again to put it back up. Such an epic waste of time and money.

HOA's are the worst. Got permission to put up a gate when I was on the board. HOA didn't document it and some #### hates me and is having me take it down and reapply through the board again to put it back up. Such an epic waste of time and money.
Arson.

Golfing with my son yesterday. Slow day. Group in front of us hits across the road OB. he decides to look for ball. Then his partner decides to look for balls. Green was clear. We are on tee. 5 minutes later i drove up and asked “politely “ lmao if they were gonna play or look for balls. They got pissy with me. Who does that? One thing if course is empty. It was packed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has not been by choice, but I am up to speed in this young, cute blonde’s murder due to the media bombardment of it. It angers me because I live in St. Louis and murder rates / violent crimes continue to go up. Every murder is just another 3rd page article in the paper and barely makes the local news on TV - unless its something really bad like a triple homicide. Yet, our leadership does nothing about it and instead makes the good guys out to be the bad guys. I wish the same amount of attention and hard work were put in to rid our community of it as media, leadership and authorities did with this case. It’s really sad.

My kid was in a wreck today. He is fine thankfully!! but the car isn’t ☹ The **** kicker…it sounds like they are going to deny the claim because I didn’t call and add him as a driver to my policy. The car loan is in my name I didn’t know I had to 😭

Doctor says probably at least another month before I should try playing golf again after the injury to my hand from my car wreck.

I'm gonna miss a ton of nice weather. To make it worse, on the way home from the doctor I picked up the driver I ordered the day before the wreck.:banghead:

so we have vaccine passport here in BC, I won't get into the exempt places but there's actually not much restricted compared to unrestricted, anyways

SERVICE WORKERS ARE NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG

"I'm never coming here again!" "You just lost my business" "This is all your fault" etc etc

piss off and stop harassing people doing their jobs to keep their doors open

It has rained so much the last two days! You would think a hurricane was coming through!

Well I’m beginning to think Fed Ex has either lost or broken my new driver shaft. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday yet tracking shows it’s been in Texas for 3 days with no movement. :mad:

Wtf…

848163C0-7361-4ACB-ADC5-075C7266DDCE.png

We have had 7.5 inches of rain the last two days, and it’s still raining!😳

I hate IT. They make it so difficult just to do my job.

My kid was in a wreck today. He is fine thankfully!! but the car isn’t ☹ The **** kicker…it sounds like they are going to deny the claim because I didn’t call and add him as a driver to my policy. The car loan is in my name I didn’t know I had to 😭
Yeah unfortunately some insurance companies only cover listed drivers. Others allow "permissive use" which means that if you allow someone to drive your car then they are covered under your policy. Basically it's loan your car loan your insurance.

How exactly does that work?

View attachment 9029479

But don't worry pal - we'll give you a passive aggressive F/U on the way out -

"Thanks for using Uber Eats"
It was so confusing especially considering I got this message after our food was delivered. So Uber gets paid, but my driver didn’t get a tip.

Oh I would be hot over that!!!
After multiple messages to support they seem to refuse to pay the driver, so I requested and got a refund. Your move Uber 😐

</end of message>
I must be the only one who has an awesome mother in law. She's always welcome, doesn't hurt that her husband is my most frequent golfing partner but she's great - and I'm not just saying that because she's standing over me watching me type this!

</end of message>
Wait. Someone comes for a trip with suitcase/multiple days and it is unannounced? How do they not know you don't have plans?

Wait. Someone comes for a trip with suitcase/multiple days and it is unannounced? How do they not know you don't have plans?

About sums it up. Her and her emotional support service dog that shakes and pees everywhere.

I must be the only one who has an awesome mother in law. She's always welcome, doesn't hurt that her husband is my most frequent golfing partner but she's great - and I'm not just saying that because she's standing over me watching me type this!

Lol. Congrats on the cool ass MIL. Mine's a narcissistic sycophant who makes every conversation about her or about how it affects her. She gives us stuff only to steal it back on her next visit. It's happened so many times, we've had to put locks on teh doors to certain rooms so she won't go through our ****. She's never on time and bitches when anyone else is late. She once bought me a tiger striped man-thong as a birthday present and had me open it in front of my family.

The best news I had about her was when she decided to live in Florida for 5-6 months of the year. Oh and she leaves here husband up here to take care of her house while she lives in Florida.

And no, I didn't make any of that up and yes, there are worse stories that I should share. :)

About sums it up. Her and her emotional support service dog that shakes and pees everywhere.

I am completely okay with the dog.

Back