Official Rant of the Day

Can't get the Ryder Cup to play here at work......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can't get the Ryder Cup to play here at work......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You don't look so good, are you coming down with something? Might want to head out for the day...

Last edited:
I’ve been changing dirty diapers since 2002. I’m kinda over it now.

Tweaked wrist. 🤬 Now the waiting game begins.

Why does a course decide to do maintenance on their greens the week they are due to host a Pairs Open event?!
Punched and sanded greens meant balls taking bounces in completely random directions on approaches, and putting was just a lottery at times with how bad they were

The course layout was actually quite nice, but the greens just ruined the day for me

Why does a course decide to do maintenance on their greens the week they are due to host a Pairs Open event?!
Punched and sanded greens meant balls taking bounces in completely random directions on approaches, and putting was just a lottery at times with how bad they were

The course layout was actually quite nice, but the greens just ruined the day for me
Just be happy that they used top dressing. Our course used the big punches and then just left them alone. Its been six weeks and they're still not healed.

son tested positive for covid...chances are it's because someone he works with chose to still come to work after testing positive as well. WITAF is wrong with people?

Dear cheese stick makers, could you stop putting cartoon characters on cheese sticks please? Or, at least, put the same character on all the cheese sticks?! Do you know how hard it is to convince a 4 year old that the Zuma cheese stick is the exact same as a Marshall cheese stick?! PS: No child wants punk @ss Zuma!

I'm too damned busy to goo play! Between cutting grass (the grass really loves the cooler weather we've been having), taking down my veggie garden, rototilling, and various & sundry other chores, I'm beat at the end of every day. Plus, there's a local upscale daily fee course that is one of our favorites, and we haven't played it yet this year. I've gone to their website numerous times to book a tee time and, it doesn't matter what day I check, there is NEVER a tee time between 7:30AM and 12:30PM! I called the course and mentioned it to the guy, and he said they are slammed at those hours every single day!

Sounds like 5 to 5 1/2 hour rounds to me! I'm going to have to try to get a whole bunch of stuff done tomorrow, and see if we can make it out on Friday. That is, if my buddy can go!

Dear cheese stick makers, could you stop putting cartoon characters on cheese sticks please? Or, at least, put the same character on all the cheese sticks?! Do you know how hard it is to convince a 4 year old that the Zuma cheese stick is the exact same as a Marshall cheese stick?! PS: No child wants punk @ss Zuma!

I'm glad I'm not the only parent dealing with this!!🤣

X-rays negative, which is awesome! But wrist still hurts. No time to golf until Sunday at the earliest anyway, but I have a pending referral with ortho. Hoping the pain clears up before their schedule does…

My kid had two choices;
1- Eat the cheese stick and be happy
2- Get put on the roof

He never challenged, fortunately.

I'm glad I'm not the only parent dealing with this!!🤣
My kid had two choices;
1- Eat the cheese stick and be happy
2- Get put on the roof

He never challenged, fortunately.

It’s like negotiating with mini-terrorists and all they want for ransom is snacks!

When you have the afternoon open after 3:30pm today & not a single soul can golf...do I go out as a single?

I am completely FED UP with the Ben Simmons drama!

X-rays negative, which is awesome! But wrist still hurts. No time to golf until Sunday at the earliest anyway, but I have a pending referral with ortho. Hoping the pain clears up before their schedule does…
Here's to hoping it heals fast and you are pain free!

Back