Official Rant of the Day

Just found a $6.38 charge on my business account that i had no idea was there. The irony? Its for a fraudulent Hulu account someone opened up in my name with a never used debit card that I have zero clue how they got a hold of. Needless to say, HULU researched it for me. Found and verified the transactions were fraudulent. They immediately closed the account and provided me with the full name of the individual who opened it. Never in my life have I heard of them and have no clue how they could have gotten that info.

Its been open since JANUARY 2018....!!!!!!.....PNC Bank said they would open a fraud investigation and immediately refund my money based on the facts provided by Hulu and my account. It could have been waaaaaaaaaaaay worse. Way way way way way worse. Somehow they had restraint enough to only open the Hulu account and thats it....

What is the proper etiquette when someone is in charge of making funeral arrangements, but don't have a clue what to do and are incompetent?!

Take charge.

That kid's dad better be one bad sob, because me & him would having "words".

577965DB-AD85-490B-ADE4-C9DDDCB4FE3B.jpeg
Enough of this already.

Going on 11 days without hitting a golf ball. If my arm isn’t better when I jump back in, I’m gonna lose my ****.

Going on 11 days without hitting a golf ball. If my arm isn’t better when I jump back in, I’m gonna lose my ****.

I hope your arm gets better soon. I think I will be about 2 months with out hitting balls. But after having my 4th sinus infection of the year I can’t wait for the doctor to cut up my nose haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, USPS has done it to me for the 3rd time this year. I had a package from Budget Golf that was due to be delivered to my office on Friday. Apparently my co-worker left early on Friday and I left at noon per my schedule so when they attempted delivery no one was here to accept it. Tracking info said it would be delivered on the next business day which would have been yesterday. When the postman delivered mail I asked him about. He said he didn't know anything about it. I told him that it was attempted Friday and he said that he did attempt to deliver mail on Friday, but didn't recall a package for me being present. He told me yesterday he would find it. He came back today and told me that he couldn't locate it, but wasn't giving up. He asked me for the tracking # and information. He promised me he would find it and I believe he is going to try, but unless he goes to the house of whatever postal service employee that stole it I highly doubt he is going to find it. This has happened to me three times this year (twice from State Traditions) on the same order and the packages never did show up. I am sooooo ticked off right now. I will contact someone at Budget Golf or maybe @Ryan_BudgetGolf after I hear back from the postman tomorrow, but I don't have high hopes. I guess that I am either out $90.00 or 2 pairs of Sketchers shoes.

drive past a construction site and a couple hours later I'm having a flat repaired

funny how that happens

If you’re going to micromanage while you’re on vacation 1000 miles away don’t even go. Nothing more aggravating than someone trying to tell you what to do when they have no idea what’s actually going on

Yesterday I went outside around 6 pm my neighbor texted and wanted to return something he borrowed. I went outside and was standing there when I heard water running. I thought maybe it was just the snow melting since it was a little warmer yesterday. Like 38 :rolleyes:. Anyways I walked over to the side of my porch to inspect only to find my outside hose running on full blast. The spray nozzle was removed and someone physically had to turn the water on. :mad: I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing. I guess its time for a video doorbell or something? I Have no idea how long it was on for, can't wait to see my water bill. :oops:

This happened last night. My wife asked me to cut up some sweet potato and I got a bit too enthusiastic. Took off the top down to the top of the nail.

thumb.jpg

Theory of IP addressing is tedious and just dumb.

What did you do to your arm? Get well soon

What did you do to your arm? Get well soon
I'm guessing overuse and breakdown thereof.

As much as I play, I'm shocked it didn't happen sooner.

Got stung by a wasp on my left hand on the 18th green right after I putted out yesterday. That hasn't happened since maybe grade school. Was worried cause as a kid I had some pretty good swelling on the area after the sting. Got some cold bottle water and washed it for a few minutes. Then just used the cold water bottle to rest the hand on to try and reduce what swelling I thought was coming. Amazing, I had some minor swelling but nothing else.

Damn wasp....I know I played like crap but didn't need him rubbing it in.

Got stung by a wasp on my left hand on the 18th green right after I putted out yesterday. That hasn't happened since maybe grade school. Was worried cause as a kid I had some pretty good swelling on the area after the sting. Got some cold bottle water and washed it for a few minutes. Then just used the cold water bottle to rest the hand on to try and reduce what swelling I thought was coming. Amazing, I had some minor swelling but nothing else.

I was there. We put him in the bar for observation in case he had a reaction.

I was there. We put him in the bar for observation in case he had a reaction.

@Nate or the wasp?? :LOL:

I hate when sh!t happens and I am out of town.

Yesterday I went outside around 6 pm my neighbor texted and wanted to return something he borrowed. I went outside and was standing there when I heard water running. I thought maybe it was just the snow melting since it was a little warmer yesterday. Like 38 :rolleyes:. Anyways I walked over to the side of my porch to inspect only to find my outside hose running on full blast. The spray nozzle was removed and someone physically had to turn the water on. :mad: I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing. I guess its time for a video doorbell or something? I Have no idea how long it was on for, can't wait to see my water bill. :oops:
who does S like that......

Bought a rather high end mixed use building for the company. First tenants moved into a one-bedroom this past weekend. Already got a message that the washing machine is broke. Talked to a tech, looks like it's going to be replacing it as the estimate for repair is over half the cost of a new one. Previous owners didn't clean and air the machine properly after each use.

Freaking stupid and not even worth the time to try and go after them in small claims.

Sitting at home working yesterday and I start to smell something but don't really give it much thought. About 5 mins later it's getting stronger but I can't place it. 5 more mins and I'm like ok something is going on so I get up to investigate. Meander around the living room and the smell is just getting worse and worse. I can't figure it out but now I know the smell and something plastic is burning. I turn and see smoke coming out from behind the TV and look at the back of it and there are flames inside. I get the wires unhooked, and get it outside and the fire out, but we were about 5-10 mins from potential big trouble I think.

On the plus side, Black Friday deals should make replacing it a little easier to swallow.

Rant: Price of buying FIVE airline tickets is....painful.

Back