Official Rant of the Day

Rant: Price of buying FIVE airline tickets is....painful.

Its bad. Do it for PGA Show and other things and it is just not fun.

Its bad. Do it for PGA Show and other things and it is just not fun.
It's depressing. Makes me want to just never go anywhere. Haha

It's depressing. Makes me want to just never go anywhere. Haha

You know what I do during times like that?
Vent to a friend, mock trolls and say f**k it. :ROFLMAO:

Public finger pointing when private channels exist make me hate my job at times... Let's talk about what is frustrating you before you throw me under the bus on a national call.

You know what I do during times like that?
Vent to a friend, mock trolls and say **** it. :ROFLMAO:
Bahahaha!

Sitting at home working yesterday and I start to smell something but don't really give it much thought. About 5 mins later it's getting stronger but I can't place it. 5 more mins and I'm like ok something is going on so I get up to investigate. Meander around the living room and the smell is just getting worse and worse. I can't figure it out but now I know the smell and something plastic is burning. I turn and see smoke coming out from behind the TV and look at the back of it and there are flames inside. I get the wires unhooked, and get it outside and the fire out, but we were about 5-10 mins from potential big trouble I think.

On the plus side, Black Friday deals should make replacing it a little easier to swallow.
Was it on and playing, or just decided it had enough and went up?

Was it on and playing, or just decided it had enough and went up?

On and working just fine. Kids were watching cartoons while I was working.

I usually leave my work at 3pm. My wife also leaves her work at 3pm from NYC. I call and we have a nice chat while we both drive home to NJ. Well, I was on the phone with her about 3:10 and she said, "That damn truck just HIT me." A big box truck tried to slide into her lane on 3rd Ave! He scraped the entire right side of her Acura RDX! He DID stop and they called the cops. She got the info about the company who owns the box truck. However, it took the cops more than 2 frickin hours to get there to write the report! I haven't seen the damage yet. I'm not looking forward to the hassle.

The good news is that she is not injured!:p

I usually leave my work at 3pm. My wife also leaves her work at 3pm from NYC. I call and we have a nice chat while we both drive home to NJ. Well, I was on the phone with her about 3:10 and she said, "That damn truck just HIT me." A big box truck tried to slide into her lane on 3rd Ave! He scraped the entire right side of her Acura RDX! He DID stop and they called the cops. She got the info about the company who owns the box truck. However, it took the cops more than 2 frickin hours to get there to write the report! I haven't seen the damage yet. I'm not looking forward to the hassle.

The good news is that she is not injured!:p

Oh that stinks Canio. Glad she was okay.

golf is hard. that is all.

Rain to heavy rain to sleet to snow + cold overnight = slick as snot roads and sidewalks.
I'm in the northern part of my sales territory tonight and will be facing that as I make my way back home tomorrow. I'm glad I got a couple extra stops done today because tomorrow is going to be slow moving I think.

I watched @Stemmy66 do something similar, but he was using a circular saw ?

I did that to the little finger on the same hand 28 years ago with a table saw, lost 1/2 the top joint.

Ugh, of course I get a cold sore the week before thanksgiving and just days before my sister, nephew and brother-in-law arrive.

Ever since I was a small kid I have been good for one of these a year. Now was NOT the time for it though, ugh!

Ugh, of course I get a cold sore the week before thanksgiving and just days before my sister, nephew and brother-in-law arrive.

Ever since I was a small kid I have been good for one of these a year. Now was NOT the time for it though, ugh!
We are olds, Morgan. These things happen at the worst times now.

We are olds, Morgan. These things happen at the worst times now.

Seriously! I was on a great track with running, and then I screw up my knee and haven't been able to run. Now I look like a freaking mutant and I can't even hold my nephew when he comes. Eff this noise! hahaha

I hate those damned things. I'm good for at least one a year, also.

I just had to go to the eye doctor for an exam. Why? Because I needed new contacts and they wouldn't allow me purchase my contacts online anymore without a current prescription. So freaking stupid. My script hasn't changed in 20+ years and after spending $100 for the exam guess what.....IT STILL hasn't changed. :mad:

I was in California for work this week. Got back to KC at about 130 AM CT and my boss scheduled a meeting for 7AM CT. I am beat.

I just had to go to the eye doctor for an exam. Why? Because I needed new contacts and they wouldn't allow me purchase my contacts online anymore without a current prescription. So freaking stupid. My script hasn't changed in 20+ years and after spending $100 for the exam guess what.....IT STILL hasn't changed. :mad:

That is brutal. Yet once you have a drivers license, you never have to take a driving test again to keep it.
More wonderful logic...

Back