Official Rant of the Day

Sitting in the docs waiting room with 2 kids for over an hour, when you had an appointment you were on time for, is maddening.

Sitting in the docs waiting room with 2 kids for over an hour, when you had an appointment you were on time for, is maddening.
George Costanza called them delicate genius over this issue.

we left an entire practice because of this. it was infuriating.

Just saw a story on the news about a string of bank robberies in NC. One of the criminals is a former student and football player of mine! At one time he was the #1 high school RB in NC! What a waste of talent!

People & lack of personal hygiene...

People & lack of personal hygiene...
Since you brought it up.... not sure why people feel its okay to go to the bathroom and not wash their hands afterwards..... anytime I see it now a days I just say something snarky like..... 'you forget something'

Since you brought it up.... not sure why people feel its okay to go to the bathroom and not wash their hands afterwards..... anytime I see it now a days I just say something snarky like..... 'you forget something'

I'll one up that one. We had a serial "no flusher" at work for a while. In the ladies room. Would do the deuce and then just leave.

Yep saw that today as well multiple times...gross!

I really don't want to go out to snow blow.
05699BDA-38F1-4159-A4C7-CBEDD71CC8E3.png

Back to work. One of my site is right by Levi Stadium. I’ll get by there early and hope there are no issues later in the day as they close down streets in the area.

I don’t want to teach anymore! Ugh. Don’t make me go back!

I'm extremely tired of my in laws. My brother in law and his family moved back a couple of weeks ago which is great, they're a lot of fun. But now everyone thinks we need to hang out all the time. And today they bring their daughter over for lunch and has been sick all weekend with the flu. Great, let's have her spreading that crap to my kids.

And now I get to go chauffer my BIL around in negative temperatures to find a snow blower to buy since I'm the one with a truck. Hmm, maybe you should have thought about that last week when It was still warm and the forecast was telling us a blizzard was coming.

Sorry, rant over.

I'm extremely tired of my in laws. My brother in law and his family moved back a couple of weeks ago which is great, they're a lot of fun. But now everyone thinks we need to hang out all the time. And today they bring their daughter over for lunch and has been sick all weekend with the flu. Great, let's have her spreading that crap to my kids.

And now I get to go chauffer my BIL around in negative temperatures to find a snow blower to buy since I'm the one with a truck. Hmm, maybe you should have thought about that last week when It was still warm and the forecast was telling us a blizzard was coming.

Sorry, rant over.
Sometimes the good karma doesn't seem worth it. I've learned that sometimes you have to be direct when a loved one tries to bring a sick kid in our house. We will cancel plans if one of ours are sick out of respect for others so I expect the same in return and am vocal about it.

Reactions: KEV
About to give a very dumb rant of my own. We went to visit my parents who still live in the house I grew up in. My brother also came in town with his wife and kids and were staying with her mom. My brother got food on the way in and forgot to get ketchup on his fries and apparently his mother in law doesn't believe in ketchup. Instead of swinging by the store and buying a bottle (which costs under $2) he decides to call my dad about stopping in at the house and getting ketchup. We were all out visiting my grandmother so my dad gives him the code to the security system and I'm facepalming as he passes a grocery store on the way to my dad's house. I cannot fathom the idea of driving across town to put ketchup on fries... Especially because we brought Chick-fil-A to my grandma and they forgot the sauce and ketchup yet my kids happily ate the fries and chicken plain. We get back and realize that not only did he put ketchup on his fries but he took the bottle with him for the weekend and is going to drop it off on their way out of town. I have been trolling him nonstop with texts, gifs, and pictures involving ketchup yet he doesn't seem to understand. It means none of us have ketchup in the house and all kids love ketchup. I love my brother but times like this make me question him...

We asked for 10 packets of Chick-fil-A sauce for all the nuggets and strips and got zero.. We should have checked the bag better before leaving the parking lot

We asked for 10 packets of Chick-fil-A sauce for all the nuggets and strips and got zero.. We should have checked the bag better before leaving the parking lot
This was Chik fil a, God must not have wanted you to have sauce.

Sorry, rant over.
buffer zone! love the buffer

Sorry, rant over.

brother, I feel you. We had my in laws here for 2 weeks at Thanksgiving. Without getting into the gory details, we had to kick them out with an Uber to the airport 6 days in and sever all ties permanently...it was that bad. My wife is in counseling as a result.

Big travel week started today...won’t be home until 1/31/20. Ugh...

Safe travels homie.
Thanks man... at least I’ll be getting gas at from the cold at some point. In Chicago now until Thursday then heading to Florida

Back