Official Rant of the Day

brother, I feel you. We had my in laws here for 2 weeks at Thanksgiving. Without getting into the gory details, we had to kick them out with an Uber to the airport 6 days in and sever all ties permanently...it was that bad. My wife is in counseling as a result.

Dude...WTF!?!

Getting my daughter dressed in the mornings is a huge problem! She doesn't want to get dressed and it's a battle every day!

brother, I feel you. We had my in laws here for 2 weeks at Thanksgiving. Without getting into the gory details, we had to kick them out with an Uber to the airport 6 days in and sever all ties permanently...it was that bad. My wife is in counseling as a result.

That is absolutely awful. So sorry that happened, thoughts are with your wife.

That is absolutely awful. So sorry that happened, thoughts are with your wife.

Thanks man. I always wanted super close family...seemed idyllic based on TV, movies, etc...now I'm content to have 1700 miles between us...

Pretty horrific. Long story. My kids will never see them again.
That sucks bro. I'm certain you're doing what's right for your family but it sucks, nonetheless.

This clown decided to take his shirt off at the Maui Coast gym. Total attitude walking around.

8e0aa39e3731a4bff9806f2fd7c6a2b0.jpg

I really love it when we're thrown daily stats that make things look a certain way but if you look at the long view, well...that's another story.

I'm so sorry. I know it's shi++y but your family is paramount. I hope your wife works through all of the emotions and anger tied up in the decision.

Texting with a buddy of mine that got abruptly laid off today. Actually got walked out of his office at 10:30 this morning. This month has not been a good start to the year.

Texting with a buddy of mine that got abruptly laid off today. Actually got walked out of his office at 10:30 this morning. This month has not been a good start to the year.

Absolutely awful. There are few worse things than this. Thoughts go out to your buddy.

Absolutely awful. There are few worse things than this. Thoughts go out to your buddy.

Yeah, he's a bit younger that me and he's freaking out a little bit, first time he's ever been fired. But he'll be better off in the long run, I think.

That's tough, sorry to hear that. At least he made it past the holidays, we had some people let go last month, really felt for them and their families.

I have to go meet with someone because he is important and wants to meet. No agenda. No purpose. It's amazing how much of my job can be doing just this.

ugh, those meetings are the worst. and he'll probably be like 15 minutes late, and walk in on his phone speaking very loudly. pure peacocking bullsh1t.

I have to go meet with someone because he is important and wants to meet. No agenda. No purpose. It's amazing how much of my job can be doing just this.

Just hit him first. Be on your phone, make him wait. Etc. etc. etc. haha

How in the world do you stick to your diet when the damn pancakes are free??? There’s always tomorrow.

How in the world do you stick to your diet when the damn pancakes are free??? There’s always tomorrow.
That's how someone else intends to get ahead.. Fatten everyone else up with the free goodness

Resignation season continues strong. Always a great time of year

AT&T is having some serious cellular data issues around the capitol today. Last test was 1.24mbps download.

Always love ordering something, only to find out it's on backorder. Fast forward 8 FRIGGIN MONTHS and I still don't have it. Can't get anyone to answer a phone call, email, text, messenger pigeon... nothing. And it really sucks that they're the single source for this particular piece of equipment.

AT&T is having some serious cellular data issues around the capitol today. Last test was 1.24mbps download.
Seriously? I get that on my DSL at home.:rolleyes: Yes, DSL at my house is slow.

Back