Official Rant of the Day

I just cut myself trying to open the most poorly designed plastic salad container from Publix. I am ready to call the @Molten & @Molten law firm to discuss a lawsuit. “Were you injured by your dinner? Call Molten & Molten.”
Hahahaha I’ll be in the office this weekend so I’ll prep the complaint.

I would like to add @MWard as a defendant for intentionally inflicting emotional distress. ?

Suing Publix would be career suicide. Suing Wardy is ok, though.

Publix: Where being countersued by us is a pleasure.

Also, I have no money. Suing me accomplishes nothing except for a lot of laughs.

Also, banned.:LOL:

Early start for the spam tonight

Looks like the storm has taken out something in our internet providers network yesterday - had no internet and before I left for work this morning I checked again and it is still down

Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I get home tonight as I have a few things I need to do

Not a great start to the week. We took our 2018 Subaru Outback on a road trip this last weekend and everything went well. Got in it this morning, drove about 3 blocks and got a low oil message. I got back home and checked it and the oil was definitely low plus the coolant was brown. Thankfully everything should be under warranty and they gave me a loaner car in the meantime.

I am very overwhelmed right now. JB has been amazing at trying to talk me off the ledge and calm me down, but every time I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel something else tears me back down.

I know overtime things will somehow work out but right now I feel like I’m suffocating.

I am intimately familiar with that feeling. Hope it works out sooner rather than later. :)

My rant for today is signing up at golf sites for cool giveaways only to get gobs of spam junk. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Edwards house, Flu B and Strep. Poor little guy.

???????????????
Sorry to hear that Dan.. That is never fun. I hope he recovers fast!!

Reminder, it’s a bad idea to walk and look down at the phone where there are low lying beams. Ouch!!!

Prostate exam or dentist today? Because I’m me, the answer is both.

Sorry to hear that Dan.. That is never fun. I hope he recovers fast!!

Captain: It’s never just one thing. I hope there’s a speedy recovery.

???????????????
That makes for a bad time for everyone! Hope he feels better soon!

This winter has been BRUTAL.

DM me if you have any questions.

Dealing with customer that are trying to do things illegally and get mad at you because you’re now willing to oblige.

Yea, I am willing to risk my family’s livelihood, my employees’ jobs, and everything I have built for years so you can save a few hundred dollars. Sure let me do that right now.

Back