Official Rant of the Day

Spam clogging the new posts. :mad:

My wife and I took our girls to Great Wolf Lodge for a little staycation. I road the wave machine and got back to the top of the wave, slipped and I am pretty sure I sprained my thumb when I tried to brace myself.
Can’t grab anything with any force.

Dealing with customer that are trying to do things illegally and get mad at you because you’re now willing to oblige.

Yea, I am willing to risk my family’s livelihood, my employees’ jobs, and everything I have built for years so you can save a few hundred dollars. Sure let me do that right now.

Hate it when that happens. Used to deal with this a lot when I was much more involved in the custom car/tuning scene and everyone was looking to get something cheaper/easier/"do it for me as a friend" BS. And it was always something so stupid and dangerous and you just have to shake your head and go "WTF are you thinking?". Saving a couple hundred bucks isn't worth it. To it right, get it done by someone who takes pride in their work, and someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

My wife and I took our girls to Great Wolf Lodge for a little staycation. I road the wave machine and got back to the top of the wave, slipped and I am pretty sure I sprained my thumb when I tried to brace myself.

Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Any pain when you aren't grabbing anything/flexing the joint?

Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Any pain when you aren't grabbing anything/flexing the joint?
No. Just when grabbing something or flexing it.

No. Just when grabbing something or flexing it.

Hoping its just a sprain then. (y) Need you in peak condition going into Granddaddy selection season! :D

Sorry to hear that man. Which Great Wolf Lodge you go to?

Hoping its just a sprain then. (y) Need you in peak condition going into Granddaddy selection season! :D
No more risky endeavors for me. ?

Ouch!! Get it checked out and make sure you rehab it correctly. The Grandaddy squad is going to need you cap!!

Not usually one to lose my cool, especially with customer service people. However, a rep from the power corp here just tried to explain to me why our bill at one of our properties may be higher this month. She wasn't too happy when I told her it was vacant for the past 3 months and no heats are on, yet the bill is hundreds of dollars higher than the same bill for this time last year when the space had a tenant who was running a retail shop daily.

There's a monopoly here for power and it's ridiculous, the Utility review board does jack all to help protect the customer.

I went to get my haircut while I was out for lunch and the Stylist didn't even try to keep the hair from getting inside my shirt. She didn't even snap the cape!

So much hair is in my shirt!

Dealing with customer that are trying to do things illegally and get mad at you because you’re now willing to oblige.

Yea, I am willing to risk my family’s livelihood, my employees’ jobs, and everything I have built for years so you can save a few hundred dollars. Sure let me do that right now.
i get this all the time at my job. i love the guy that is willing to give me an extra $20 to put my business and livelihood in jeopardy.

About to leave work and another leader walks over and wants to talk for an hour and a half.. Unplanned late nights stink

The putting mat I ordered off an Instagram ad arrived today. The one I have been waiting on for a month.
Oh wait. It didn't arrive. Instead a bag with 3 no-logo golf balls arrived in its place.

Great.

Wish there was an easy nite or acronym you could send for micromanagers...

Office drama sucks. There doesn't need to be any. There is no reason for the crap going on this morning except for the fact that the senior partner feels put upon and is having a pissy pity party that is making life miserable for everyone else. He's ignored 2 very important deadlines (they're today) and is having a snit fit that we are now pushing him to get things done and filed this morning. It's his fault we are in this position but he wants to spend time complaining about how "wronged" he has been instead of tending to the business at hand. ****!

Office drama sucks. There doesn't need to be any. There is no reason for the crap going on this morning except for the fact that the senior partner feels put upon and is having a pissy pity party that is making life miserable for everyone else. He's ignored 2 very important deadlines (they're today) and is having a snit fit that we are now pushing him to get things done and filed this morning. It's his fault we are in this position but he wants to spend time complaining about how "wronged" he has been instead of tending to the business at hand. ****!
I have been there man, sucks you are going through it. I can tolerate an awful lot. I can pitch in when needed. But I absolutely have no tolerance for people not willing to put their nose down and get things done and be part of the solution.

Sad that behavior like this is tolerated in a professional environment but most of us have seen it.. Not fun

Just because you're an attorney, doesn't mean you're a good businessman...in fact, you're a :poop: businessman with your head in the clouds.

Trying to leave Detroit and get delayed on the runway, ugh.

Flying from Michigan to Florida, 3-hour flight. Sitting next to a young child with a tablet watching a little kid cartoon. He does not have headphones. He just has the speakers Turned Up full blast and pointed right at me. It was very, very annoying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another rant. I just heard today that United is going to increase the price for a checked bag. It will now be $35 each way. I hate United!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back