Official Rant of the Day

Missing a pair and a half of my THP motionwool socks. I'm sure one sock is just stuck in like a shirt or pair of pants and it'll just turn up in the next day or two. Where the heck is that other pair though!?!???
Sock gremlins are real....... just saying

I can't stop thinking about this 4 iron shot on my simulator.. Hit by a relative who might be on this forum. I know he's going to put it past my driver on the course and I don't even want to think about the trash talking I'll have to endure..

I'll try and keep it to a low roar :ROFLMAO:

I can't stop thinking about this 4 iron shot on my simulator.. Hit by a relative who might be on this forum. I know he's going to put it past my driver on the course and I don't even want to think about the trash talking I'll have to endure..

I was watching a video my instructor posted to youtube yesterday discussing effortless speed. he hit a series of 7-irons, creeping up to 100mph. that's my f-ing driver swing speed. i'm happy for him, but I also hate his stupid guts. lol

I was watching a video my instructor posted to youtube yesterday discussing effortless speed. he hit a series of 7-irons, creeping up to 100mph. that's my f-ing driver swing speed. i'm happy for him, but I also hate his stupid guts. lol
I'm glad it's not just me Chris!!

I am desperate for golf content right now. What was his name again? I may look him up on Youtube.

I am desperate for golf content right now. What was his name again? I may look him up on Youtube.

There is a live chat with a club designer going on right now on the forum ;)

So I went to WalMart at 6AM for early “senior” shopping. I see a guy with 8 of the huge hand sanitizer refills in his cart. What part of ”please limit your purchases” don’t you understand?

So I went to WalMart at 6AM for early “senior” shopping. I see a guy with 8 of the huge hand sanitizer refills in his cart. What part of ”please limit your purchases” don’t you understand?

Rules don’t apply to everyone. Those are merely suggestions that selfish people will choose to ignore.

My dog got out again.. She loves to escape and run free and will come back eventually but it's annoying. I get off the live chat only to hear my family shouting the dog's name. She's back now and another hole under the fence has been filled..

My dog got out again.. She loves to escape and run free and will come back eventually but it's annoying. I get off the live chat only to hear my family shouting the dog's name. She's back now and another hole under the fence has been filled..
Time to employ the CONE OF SHAME!!!!

Insurance companies can be such corrupt criminal stains on the underpants of society. I probably shouldn't generalize, so I'll just say every one I've ever dealt with personally.

6” of snow last night (after 4-5” yesterday), no fooling. I am officially grumpy.

No April’s Fools joke. I’d chalk it up to the change of seasons. You went from winter to spring back to winter.

Woke up to Pink Carpool Karaoke playing in the house. Definitely not the way I enjoy starting a day.

Burned the @$%! Out of my left hand today. The entire left palm and fingers are wrapped and unusable. This sucks

Burned the @$%! Out of my left hand today. The entire left palm and fingers are wrapped and unusable. This sucks

Hope it heals quickly. I know how much it sucks to be down a hand.

Did something to my right elbow golfing in North Carolina a few weeks back, hard swing to get out of a bunker, it only really hurt on the one swing so I really didn't think much of it. I spent a bunch of time on the sim yesterday working on my swing (somewhere around 200 swings) and towards the end my elbow was hurting quite a bit. Kind of a burning sensation on the inside of the joint with some pain. Still kinda hurts today when I straighten my arm. I'm really hoping it's not a lingering thing that I'm going to have to deal with all year...
tennis elbow, outside (thumb side)
golfers elbow, inside (pinkie side)

ice, ibuprofen, recovery, don't swing much

tennis elbow, outside (thumb side)
golfers elbow, inside (pinkie side)

ice, ibuprofen, recovery, don't swing much
Eh, pinky side. Dang it. I’ll cut back a bit. A good swing doesn’t hurt, going after it does. I’ll cut back. Thanks for the reply.

Earned my Jr. IT badge today— the last two weeks no one in my department wanted to work from home. Monday I got 3 calls asking, yesterday 5 and today another 4. So I spent my day setting up old laptops to allow WFH.

Frustrating part? We have a local IT guy who’s job is to service our campus for ALL IT needs. Yeah he’s working from home..... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back