Official Rant of the Day

In the last couple of weeks we have had a friend inform us he has been diagnosed with throat cancer, then this morning, the joiner who is part of the team working on our extension was telling us he too has been diagnosed with throat cancer as well

Hopefully they have both had the diagnosis caught early enough to be able to treat it successfully

Puppy life is rough.

Guys who don't wash their hands after using the restroom

People who don't clean up after their dogs, especially big dogs.:poop::poop::poop:

My yard. The only one on the entire block. Covered in yellow leaves.

A rude awakening this morning to find a yard completely covered. First raking of the year.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought my back was getting better but evidently i was just being optimistic. The last two nights were pretty sleepless because of it and tonight I played soccer with the kids and now I can barely get off the couch. Getting older and the pains that come with it is dumb.

Some members of my wife's family really frost my buns. Wife excepted, of course. Not for how they treat me. For how they treat her.

Smoke from regional and western US wildfires. Ugh. Eyes burn. Throat gets irritated. Lungs feel heavy. It's awful, and I know a lot of people in the western US are impacted by smoke and worse. Our local fire took out 28 homes and many more structures like barns, etc.
"According to the B.C. air quality index, Castlegar, in the West Kootenays, is topping the charts for particulate matter. A chart shows the current concentration of fine particles with a diameter of 2.5 microns is currently at 463.7, while a value of 25 is what is considered safe. "

let me start out by saying: that yes some people need a dog by their side to pet when they are sad ie: service dogs

there has to be a size limit on the "service dog" you bring on a flight. you should not be allowed to bring a 60+ lb dog on a plane. sorry i hurt some snowflakes feelings.

Hour 7 of meetings on my first day of PTO on a long weekend.:mad:

Potty training kids.. That is all..

I just received the bill for my ER visit. $2600 after insurance! I can’t wait to get the bill for my surgery!😳🙄

I just received the bill for my ER visit. $2600 after insurance! I can’t wait to get the bill for my surgery!😳🙄
What hurt worse the bill or stones?😲

cec12def679e5857cc8c2f441baeefeb.jpg

Garage entrance of my condo.
Same person smokes and throw their butts. I smoke. Yes it’s bad habit I know.
I don’t throw my trash in public place.
What are they thinking when they are doing this? And why are they smoking in common garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to work tomorrow after having the past week off. Not off now until the end of November (apart from weekends)

My rant is that I rant a lot, and its hard to stop... :ROFLMAO:

The gerbil running on the wheel that runs the NBC tower in our cities has died repeatedly throughout the US Open broadcast. :unsure:;)

Hahaha some people need to reevaluate life. A threesome called to complain about slow play in front of them (there were 6 groups in front of them, including my group) but I’m not sure they know what actual pace is because we finished 25 minutes ahead of pace. Marshall came out to talk to everyone to show he was doing something but said not to change a thing - 100% of the groups was ahead of pace by at least one hole and there was a several hole gap after the first seven groups - some people just need to complain just to complain and I’ve started laughing at them.

Hahaha some people need to reevaluate life. A threesome called to complain about slow play in front of them (there were 6 groups in front of them, including my group) but I’m not sure they know what actual pace is because we finished 25 minutes ahead of pace. Marshall came out to talk to everyone to show he was doing something but said not to change a thing - 100% of the groups was ahead of pace by at least one hole and there was a several hole gap after the first seven groups - some people just need to complain just to complain and I’ve started laughing at them.
Speed golfers are just as big a problem on the course as the arse draggers.

I've noticed the equilibrium has been thrown off a little lately around here, and I think the root cause is single rider carts are able to play much faster than walkers.

Speed golfers are just as big a problem on the course as the arse draggers.

I've noticed the equilibrium has been thrown off a little lately around here, and I think the root cause is single rider carts are able to play much faster than walkers.
I’m hearing through the rumor mill that this someone mad about changes made to benefit the majority of the membership. Apparently change is hard and a beautiful Sunday and two weeks later is when people decide to voice it. I pray I don’t grow up to be like that - I really do.

Back