Official Rant of the Day

The sign might as well just said reserved for the asshole.
89F6EC38-00AC-4A76-A402-86325381E5ED.jpeg

some loser decided to smash my car window to use a first aid kit - and they didn't even put it back!

:angry:

Both versions are true.

The pepperoni pizza from my favorite pizza place is too damn greasy! The cheese pizza is fantastic why isn’t the pepperoni??

At least give a little bit of notice when you need seed treated, don't just show up unannounced that's why you had to wait an hour.

Salisbury Steak Is Not Steak

I just audited expense reports. There are a couple people with some explaining to do.

That's hurtful.

probably the salt and vinegar in the ketchup. might have nicked the skin when you were shaving your chest. invest in a good razor.

I don't even know where this is going.

I have the anti-rant. I have no lung capacity. None. Too much trauma. Masks? No bueno.

So I now have this.....

230AE843-A166-4F48-8512-D71F539C505C.jpeg

Which begs the question, is my doc calling me an SOB?? I do get grumpy in a mask, so he’s probably not inaccurate.

Salisbury Steak Is Not Steak

Glorified f’in burger, at best. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Quick edit: had you said Country Fried Steak wasn’t, we couldn’t even talk anymore.

Glorified f’in burger, at best. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Quick edit: had you said Country Fried Steak wasn’t, we couldn’t even talk anymore.
Well country fried steak is also not steak. But we loves it!!

I'm not the disagreeable type but, I will disagree here, all it is is a tenderized(beat to shnit) cheaper cut of meat. I use round steak or flank steak for mine.

So long as there is respect, my inner fat boy can still converse with you, lol!

Back