Official Rant of the Day

I have now been without my new irons for over 2 weeks. The last 2 shafts were supposed to arrive on Monday; he told me he had all the old shafts pulled. I don't want to bug him but come on what is taking so long?

I'm not the disagreeable type but, I will disagree here, all it is is a tenderized(beat to shnit) cheaper cut of meat. I use round steak or flank steak for mine.
I can agree with your thought process but there are things you do not do to a true steak. Bread it and deep fry it. Or put ketchup on it...

but again. I love chicken fried steak so for the sake of friend ship I will concede.

I can agree with your thought process but there are things you do not do to a true steak. Bread it and deep fry it. Or put ketchup on it...

but again. I love chicken fried steak so for the sake of friend ship I will concede.

“Don’t mess with a mans steak”

#stillfriends....

It’s starting to get dark way too early. Sunset was 6:45 pm.

It’s starting to get dark way too early. Sunset was 6:45 pm.

I have but one thing to say about that.... 🖕🏻

Delete if not appropriate mods.

A couple weeks ago the water main broke in front of my house in the street.
City came and fixed the leak. Didn't clean up any of the rock/sand/ashphalt that they left in the gutters.
I cleaned up the gutters, putting all the junk in my dumpster.
City now won't empty the dumpster.

So, what was the proper thing to do here? Shovel it all back into the street more?

I’ve got an actual rant.

I just have to remember it.

Kids football coaches. My lad was singled out today for letting in 2 goals today in front of the rest of his team mates. To say that the coaches got a mouthful from me is an under statement. I never did that when I coached

This is how my September started - nearly had the end of my right index finger yanked off. 8 shots of lidocaine, 5 stitches, and 4 weeks later, it is healed. Still feels a bit odd, but at least it's intact.

finger.jpg

That picture needed a warning.. Glad you didn't lose the finger!!

A couple weeks ago the water main broke in front of my house in the street.
City came and fixed the leak. Didn't clean up any of the rock/sand/ashphalt that they left in the gutters.
I cleaned up the gutters, putting all the junk in my dumpster.
City now won't empty the dumpster.

So, what was the proper thing to do here? Shovel it all back into the street more?
shovel it into the city storm drain

While I know it will happen at every charity golf scramble, it still upsets me how much cheating goes on. Our team played well and turned in a 61. We teed off as 13B and the team at 13A turned in a 52. We watched them all day and doubt they broke 70. The other best scores were 54 and 55. I guess they didn’t have the cajones to turn in -20

While I know it will happen at every charity golf scramble, it still upsets me how much cheating goes on. Our team played well and turned in a 61. We teed off as 13B and the team at 13A turned in a 52. We watched them all day and doubt they broke 70. The other best scores were 54 and 55. I guess they didn’t have the cajones to turn in -20
If I had watched them all day I would have called it out. Especially if I knew a score they shot on a particular hole and they had marked a lower score.

My only rant is that I didn’t get to eat chicken fried steak while I was reading this. ;)

shovel it into the city storm drain
I would, but it's a block away to the nearest drain lol.

Dragged the dumpster back in, dug 2/3 of it out into pails, and will put a couple pails back into the dumpster every week until it is all gone.

Drove over an hour today to play just lackluster bogey golf on the back. Which isn’t terrible for me, but jeesh. I wasn’t even off today, just couldn’t score on the back AT ALL.

I’d do it again tomorrow though, lol.

Planning on golf and demoing a B21 tomorrow, after working in the yard and digging up my old driveway, I feel like I ran over myself with my tractor.:(
Hope it's better tomorrow.🥺

If I had watched them all day I would have called it out. Especially if I knew a score they shot on a particular hole and they had marked a lower score.
The only thing that saved them from getting yelled at more than they were was that they told the charity to keep the first place winnings. People always cheat and assume others do in these scrambles. But having to watch them all day just made it worse. I won closest to the pin and people assumed I cheated.

I “try” to avoid scrambles. I inevitably will get signed up for one or two a year as a relative thinks I’m good enough to help them win-they ain’t bright, lol.

So I spend 6 angry hours on a golf course drinking beer and just trying to beat the living cover off of everything, after waiting my 15 minutes to hit of course.

Just got an email that the gym i have gone to for years is closing. They couldnt survive the NY lockdown and restrictions. Its a small business been here for years . This sucks.
Afraid there will be a lot more of that yet to come.

Back