Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Oh that's cool. I didn't realize that the non-golfers weren't included. Glad to hear there is still a chance for those who are interested.

We decided we would limit it to 50 golfers this way people could bring their significant other or friends and still allow for more golfers.

Oh that's cool. I didn't realize that the non-golfers weren't included. Glad to hear there is still a chance for those who are interested.

Wow, just about there! How exciting!! Waiting these last four months will be torture!!

Wow. At this rate, it could fill up in days. Now's the time people!

Wow. At this rate, it could fill up in days. Now's the time people!

Hawk...I was just thinking of the first time I met you! We rode that shuttle from the airport to the resort together and you were bouncing off the walls of that van with excitement. It brings a smile to my face thinking of you as excited as a little boy driving up to Disneyland. I can't wait for that feeling again! It was such an awesome trip!!!

It is such an awesome feeling to get off the plane and know you are about to head to a premier resort and hang with your friends. Nothing quite like it in the world. I was so excited to see you guys as well :)

It is such an awesome feeling to get off the plane and know you are about to head to a premier resort and hang with your friends. Nothing quite like it in the world. I was so excited to see you guys as well :)

I know I was driving over the speed limit when I left the airport to get to the resort.

I remember getting off the plane, all of us milling around the rental car station waiting for some guy named Yocco's to show up so we could get going, and then the shuttle doing a massive u-turn at a stoplight in the middle of a highway because he went to the wrong resort. good times with mostly people that I had just met for the first time as well. (G4L and mrs G4L, Yocco's, etc)

Lol I was on my peoples time that is for sure. Stupid baggage claim too!

That was so awesome riding up to the resort. Everyone on the shuttle was so much fun.
I remember getting off the plane, all of us milling around the rental car station waiting for some guy named Yocco's to show up so we could get going, and then the shuttle doing a massive u-turn at a stoplight in the middle of a highway because he went to the wrong resort. good times with mostly people that I had just met for the first time as well. (G4L and mrs G4L, Yocco's, etc)

Hey GG, I definitely put down a deposit for 2, and they charged my CC so hopefully they can get it worked out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yoccos was on our shuttle?

nothing but trouble that Yoccos haha

While I did like the short drive from West Palm Beach Airport to the resort, I will be flying in to Ft. Lauderdale this time

Yes he was. You dont remember waiting for him??

I leave the office for 4 hours to check on some job sites and I miss 3 pages of posts! I am so excited for this and now may can't come soon enough.

I spoke to them today and you are all squared away. I don't know why they had you as one but it's all fixed now. :smile: They have you for 2 golfers but if the Mrs. Changes her mind and decides she doesn't want to golf just let me know and we can have that changed on their end.

Hey GG, I definitely put down a deposit for 2, and they charged my CC so hopefully they can get it worked out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I spoke to them today and you are all squared away. I don't know why they had you as one but it's all fixed now. :smile: They have you for 2 golfers but if the Mrs. Changes her mind and decides she doesn't want to golf just let me know and we can have that changed on their end.

don't give her that option! She had a blast playing in Scranton. Glad to hear you both will be there.

Boom! GG is serious. GG - Problem Solver.

Thank you GG, glad we're all set!

I just want to say that I am thrilled that we are this close to filling up. Only a few more spots left!

Back