Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Yes, it's easy to outdo yourself, ST. luckily, you wont have to play 18 afterwards. That was tough!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Yes, it's easy to outdo yourself, ST. luckily, you wont have to play 18 afterwards. That was tough!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Sure was, this time we can hit as many shots as we want knowing we don't have a round of golf to worry about after

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I like a well laid out plan and the time frames set for testing are really well thought out. Great job staffers and everyone should have plenty of time to check out your favorite list, take a breather, then move on to the next phase. It's going to be so much fun. I will make sure I have my pencil and notepad through each part of the demo. Take plenty of good notes and be ready to post my thoughts after the outing.

I like a well laid out plan and the time frames set for testing are really well thought out. Great job staffers and everyone should have plenty of time to check out your favorite list, take a breather, then move on to the next phase. It's going to be a so much fun. I will make sure I have my pencil and notepad through each part of the demo. Take plenty of good notes and be ready to post my thoughts after the outing.

We will have them for everybody again Gray.

We will have them for everybody again Gray.

Man I was so in awe of everything last year I forgot to use my notepad. LARGE NO NO. There is no way you can go through all the wonderful equipment without taking good notes. I learned my lesson last year.

I like a well laid out plan and the time frames set for testing are really well thought out. Great job staffers and everyone should have plenty of time to check out your favorite list, take a breather, then move on to the next phase. It's going to be so much fun. I will make sure I have my pencil and notepad through each part of the demo. Take plenty of good notes and be ready to post my thoughts after the outing.

I will take better notes this time around. I think I was so in to hitting what was there and talking with everyone that I didn't write down all of my thoughts on every club I hit.

I think that happens to everybody. We will have bags for everybody that will have everything they need for demo day again.

Man I was so in awe of everything last year I forgot to use my notepad. LARGE NO NO. There is no way you can go through all the wonderful equipment without taking good notes. I learned my lesson last year.

I will take better notes this time around. I think I was so in to hitting what was there and talking with everyone that I didn't write down all of my thoughts on every club I hit.

to be fair, there just wasn't enough time for everyone to adequately hit products, gather thoughts, and make some notes. we sure hope there will be this time. maybe the hour long lunch break will be good for that as well.

Same here. I plan on being very thorough this time and not being so overwhelmed.

to be fair, there just wasn't enough time for everyone to adequately hit products, gather thoughts, and make some notes. we sure hope there will be this time. maybe the hour long lunch break will be good for that as well.

I think the way it's broken down this year will give more than enough time for everyone to find some things they like and things that really work for them. While it makes for a long day on the range, its going to be a blast. The first 2.5 hours of demo last time flew by. I think the lunch hour is going to give time to write down some notes and compare them to what others thought at the same time.

definitely going to bring my mini digital voice recorder so I can capture my thoughts on the fly without having to stop and write stuff down. time with certain clubs will be at a premium and I want to get my thoughts 'real-time'

I agree with Ole Gray and Hunter Mahan here. I will do a better job of note taking this year. TC, I agree with you about not feeling like you had enough time last year. This year is gonna be great! as was last year though

I think the way it's broken down this year will give more than enough time for everyone to find some things they like and things that really work for them. While it makes for a long day on the range, its going to be a blast. The first 2.5 hours of demo last time flew by. I think the lunch hour is going to give time to write down some notes and compare them to what others thought at the same time.

and it's an entire day. there's no golf to start thinking about or anything like that. heck, i might be out there til dark, or until JB kicks me off the range.

and it's an entire day. there's no golf to start thinking about or anything like that. heck, i might be out there til dark, or until JB kicks me off the range.

How far is the iBar from the range?

I love the fact that it's an entire day!

This is key. We can go hog wild hiting clubs and not have to worry about saving some swings for the course.

I hope I get a room on the first floor this time!

I hope I get a room on the first floor this time!

That was nice last year. It was an easy walk for GG and myself. I will die to have that same room we had before.

That was nice last year. It was an easy walk for GG and myself. I will die to have that same room we had before.

I thought you were 2nd floor! Your room was sick!

Wasn't that considered the 1st floor?

I guess, what I meant to say was the ground level. I was staring at the range and I badly just wanted to jump down to go to the demo day. I almost did, but decided against it.

I thought you were 2nd floor! Your room was sick!

I guess, what I meant to say was the ground level. I was staring at the range and I badly just wanted to jump down to go to the demo day. I almost did, but decided against it.

Okay that makes sense. We were on the lobby level, which is the 2nd floor.

I was too, it made for getting places that much faster. I am not much of a stand around and wait type of person

Back