Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

yep answered all my questions to date. Thank ya mam.

Good! If you think of others ask away.

will it be windy? lol

can't wait to find out who gets the pleasure of tee'ing it up with me.

will it be windy? lol

We have a couple more lefties coming to the outing right?

will it be windy? lol

Only to those standing on the other side of the tee box.

will it be windy? lol

can't wait to find out who gets the pleasure of watching me make another 12.

FIFY :friends:

GG, I know because of the new schedule with demo day on Friday, some of us were considering playing 36 holes on Sat and Sunday. WIll that be taken into account with the pairings, i.e. earlier tee times so we can get 36 in.

GG, I know because of the new schedule with demo day on Friday, some of us were considering playing 36 holes on Sat and Sunday. WIll that be taken into account with the pairings, i.e. earlier tee times so we can get 36 in.

No, it will not. I have requested that we play in the morning so that the people who want to play 36 will be able to do so with no issues.

double zing!

hey everyone, i'm gonna be at the outing! i can't wait for this to occur.

I can't either. I'm sitting here watching golf, cleaning golf clubs, looking at flyovers on the PGA National website, and wishing with all my being that it was May.

We have already received a few requests asking us to put up the pairings now or sooner than I said earlier. The reason we will not do that is because last time we put them out early and then we had some last minute cancellations and then I had to redo the pairings and that made it even worse. So I will announce the pairings at the earliest possible time so everyone will have a chance to look it over, get to know their playing partners better, and pick which tees you will be playing from.

And also...because I said so. I have always wanted to say that haha.

Just like before the last outing, time is gonna start to move quickly and before we know it we will be sitting at the ibar with both old and new friends.

We have already received a few requests asking us to put up the pairings now or sooner than I said earlier. The reason we will not do that is because last time we put them out early and then we had some last minute cancellations and then I had to redo the pairings and that made it even worse. So I will announce the pairings at the earliest possible time so everyone will have a chance to look it over, get to know their playing partners better, and pick which tees you will be playing from.

I should add to the bold part....and so you can all come back and complain to me about your group....b/c you know you will. :wink:

That's all you had to say....we'll wait as long as necessary! One request, put me in the group behind rbelbin next time! I owe him one!! :wink:

just don't stick me with belbin, thainer, and 9i! I don't want to be hearing "eh" all day long haha

we've got what 4 months to go? time will fly by like Rhino said and soon we'll be at the ibar

just don't stick me with belbin, thainer, and 9i! I don't want to be hearing "eh" all day long haha

we've got what 4 months to go? time will fly by like Rhino said and soon we'll be at the ibar

Don't be hatin' eh?

I played two rounds with 9i last year and you kinda get used to it ddec.

Man I am getting excited for this? Also how did I get left out of that Canadian list eh?

If I want to play a second round of saturday do we have to start putting that together now?

Im disappointed that you used eh in that situation. I dont know a soul that would ever say that.

I dont say eh that much, so were safe. I cant wait to play golf. This winter has been crappy

Uh... that was kinda of the point eh? :D

I played two rounds with 9i last year and you kinda get used to it ddec.

What are you saying?? :D

Back