Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Your skimming like One-T Gray. Both have said they are not coming or in Bama's case, he said he might grace us, but would not know for a few weeks. It wont be available in a few weeks. But we do have about 5000 members, so I am not concerned.

somewhere in TN ad is telling his wife that 1 more spot opened up and he really thinks he should take it. He probably already went to the store tonight and came home with stuff to make PB&J for the next 4 months.

Is Esox coming? I looked around and couldn't find the answer.

I hope he is. I'd love to hear what he has to say about a Ginger Canadian. It can't get set up for him much more than that.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Love the comments guys, but alas, I will not be the final one this time. If there is a Fall Outing though, I'm planning on being an early entrant.

Love the comments guys, but alas, I will not be the final one this time. If there is a Fall Outing though, I'm planning on being an early entrant.

we were just keeping hope alive AD

AD -- Not sure about a Fall THP outing however I am pretty sure we will have a Get Together this Fall in Blairsville, Ga. That's for another post.

AD -- Not sure about a Fall THP outing however I am pretty sure we will have a Get Together this Fall in Blairsville, Ga. That's for another post.

Kind of different animals Gray.

What? The lone spot hasn't been filled yet? And you guys thought I was crazy.

To those of you that took advantage of the additional spots, welcome to the best golf outing ever! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys for a first time, and again.

I have a feeling this spot will be taken by the end of this week. It will be by a newbie who wants to experience a THP outing for the first time. Las Vegas bets on this are currently running 10 to 1 odds it will be a newbie :D

No matter what happens, I think it's INCREDIBLE that this thing filled up 5 months in advance and has filled 3 of 4 extra spots in a couple days. We are really looking forward to this one and those of you who are first timers are going to be SO glad you decided to jump in. Can't wait to see the old and the new.

Now we are pretty much filled up with golfers, do we want to start talking about who might be interested in playing a second round either Saturday or Sunday or both for that matter. I would think we would need to make tee times in advance to get tee times near each other. I am interested in playing two rounds both days.

JB, if you feel this needs to be on a seperate thread, I will create one

Now we are pretty much filled up with golfers, do we want to start talking about who might be interested in playing a second round either Saturday or Sunday or both for that matter. I would think we would need to make tee times in advance to get tee times near each other. I am interested in playing two rounds both days.

JB, if you feel this needs to be on a seperate thread, I will create one

Saturday afternoon.
Captains
Teams
Ryder Cup

What? The lone spot hasn't been filled yet? And you guys thought I was crazy.

To those of you that took advantage of the additional spots, welcome to the best golf outing ever! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys for a first time, and again.

Alright, I will say it, You were right and I was wrong, your smart, I'm dumb, your good looking, I'm moderately attractive...

I'm in for a second round on saturday! Sunday I must fly home.

Alright, I will say it, You were right and I was wrong, your smart, I'm dumb, your good looking, I'm moderately attractive...

and he's very photogenic!!!!! can't wait to take more pics of him at the next outing! :D

I think I can handle 36 holes in one day. Put me in for two rounds on Saturday!

^ What he said.

me too

I'm in too , whats it cost for another round in the after noon ? ( that is if the wife lets me :O )

It was around $50 for replay last time

I plan on playing 36 sat, 36 sunday, and 18 monday.

It was around $50 for replay last time

I plan on playing 36 sat, 36 sunday, and 18 monday.

This is going to be awesome, I don't care what the format will be.

Cool thanks RxGus !

It looks like we should have a nice group of people wanting to go for 36 on both days. Awesome!!

Don't forget, we do have the THP Dinner on Saturday evening but hopefully we can see if those looking to play more can get earlier tee times in the morning. I'm sure there will be some that would be quite content with 18 holes. Then there are the rest of us who just can't possibly get enough.

Back