OGIO Convoy SE Stand & Cart Bags

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Both were just announced via social. Mods, feel free to lock if a staff preview is coming up. Didn't see one so went ahead with the info on hand.

ogio-golf-bags-stand-2020-convoy-se-14_18229___1.png

For the golfer looking for a sleek, ultra-light carry bag, look elsewhere. This hybrid stand bag is made for the golfer who wants tons of storage and organization in a mid-size package for a push cart or golf cart. And with load balancing double straps it’s easy to carry as well. This bag assures that no matter how you play, you will be prepared for anything that comes up

• 14-Way Top with Integrated Lift Handle & Large Putter Well
  • 11 Total Pockets (7 Zippered)
  • Soft-lined Valuables Pocket
  • Double Cart Strap Pass-through with Easy Lift Top Pocket
  • Large Zippered Insulated Cooler Pocket
  • Insulated Water Bottle Pocket
  • Removable Ball Pocket Panel
  • Tee Holder
  • Umbrella Holder
  • Towel Loop with Quick-release Buckle
  • Velcro Glove Patch
  • OGIO MOD Compatible (MOD Case not included)
  • Adjustable Double Shoulder Straps
  • Logo Ready
Internal
  • Individual Full-length Dividers
Retail price $229.99

ogio-golf-bags-cart-2020-convoy-se-14_8281___1.png

Some people prefer to pack lightly; for everyone else we made this fully loaded cart bag. With the most pockets, the most storage, and the most features, this is the bag for golfers who could survive for 2 weeks in the wilderness with the things they bring for a round of golf. And coming in at under six pounds, this is the lightest fully loaded cart bag we’ve ever made.

External
  • 14-Way Top with 3 Integrated Lift Handles & Large Putter Well
  • 13 Total Pockets (9 Zippered)
  • Soft-lined Valuables Pocket with Water-resistant Lining
  • Large Zippered Insulated Cooler Pocket
  • Insulated Water Bottle Pocket
  • Removable Ball Pocket Panel
  • Double Cart Strap Pass-through with Easy Lift Top Pocket
  • Tee Holder
  • Umbrella Holder
  • Towel Loop with Quick-release Buckle
  • Velcro Glove Patch
  • OGIO MOD Compatible (MOD Case not included)
  • Adjustable Single Strap
  • Logo Ready
Internal
  • Individual Full-length Dividers
Retail price $249.99

NOTE - First time buyers can sign up via email and receive 20% off first purchase. That applies here

another OGIO that looks like a little brother to last year's model

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I saw these on social media earlier. Though I do fall into the category they mentioned about not needing much space for the stuff, or lack thereof, I put in my bag. Lol

They have a good range of colors. I would rock one.

Alas....the silencer eludes...

the stand bag could replace my TM so I can avoid it's sneers when i'm not carrying my M6 :rolleyes:

That is a HUGE stand bag. Woah.

A bit of a bummer that the MOD pouch is t included, but I think the price is less than last years model, right? So maybe it’s a wash.

I do not at all understand selling them without the MOD cases.

Ya was hoping for a silencer bag myself, I think we are doomed to go with out them.

I gave up and eventually replaced mine and my son’s Silencer Stand bags with Sun Mountain bags.

At least the colors with this release are better options than the last releases.

I do not at all understand selling them without the MOD cases.
I had the same reaction, but I think that last years bag MSRP was $299, and this one is $229, which leaves $70 to buy the MOD case you want for $50, and still have a couple bucks left over. I think ultimately this makes more sense, since the hard sided pouch was provided with the bag, and I personally think the soft MOD pouch is way more practical and much easier to use without dumping things out.

recommendations on a non-oem stand/carry bag for 8-10 clubs?
I’d find someone that makes a Sunday bag and run with that honestly.

I want two things from Ogio
  1. Woode
  2. Silencer

Is the SE smaller than the RTC? In other words, does it slot in between the Fuse and RTC?

I wouldn't mind that stand bag but I wish they offered that teal color that they have with the smaller stand bag.

Disappointed in the colors - Maybe this will bring down the price of the OG Convoys

The simplicity of the OGIO bag looks is so appealing, and the features are just busting at the seems, more great options from them.

Its really a stand bag for those that almost exclusively ride in carts. Or push one.

Its really a stand bag for those that almost exclusively ride in carts. Or push one.
Yep, and I like that they at least own that fact in their marketing materials

I need to know the weight of that stand bag. I've been waiting for a 14-way carry since the re-launch and finally here it is. Seems to have similar pockets to last year's Callaway 14-way stand bag.

It's actually not a lot bigger than the fuse. The weight of it is 5.2 lbs and I think the fuse is 4.6 lbs. It is smaller than the RTC. I got to look at one today and told my wife about it bc I wanted a 14 way bag that was like the RTC but smaller if that makes sense. She said happy bday lol. I ended up going with the Grey one.

I need to know the weight of that stand bag. I've been waiting for a 14-way carry since the re-launch and finally here it is. Seems to have similar pockets to last year's Callaway 14-way stand bag.
It's 5.6 lbs.

Is the SE smaller than the RTC? In other words, does it slot in between the Fuse and RTC?
Yes. It's right in the middle. It's not much bigger than the fuse weight Wise and overall size but it is a bit smaller than the RTC.

Back