Had this bag for about 4 months now - it's awesome - it holds the club as advertised, lots of slots for full iron set, including 2 wedges and a fairway, hybrid and driver. There is a huge putter well that you can throw in other stuff like a 15th club ;)

All the pockets are big and plenty of room.

I also like the way Ogio has done the balls compartment - its big. As well, you can take off the back, get it stitched with your personal name. I haven't done it yet but it's really cool. Great idea for personalization.

The downsides:
This thing has a LARGE footprint. In a electric cart, it has to be mounted 45* angled.
This bag weighs more than other walking bags, which is OK but if you intend to travel, pick another bag. The extra weight is like having an extra 2 or 3 irons.
The bottom black mount can come undone. Suggest you use a tie to keep the "U" wire in place, its a real b*tch to pop back in.
The straps, if you don't use them, are a nuisance if you have it on a push cart. I came from a Ping bag, those double straps are brilliant in comparison to the Ogio strap system, less bulky and also does not get in the way of the pocket access.

All in all - this is a great bag. I paid $135 for it shipped but i have seen these go for about $90 from the etailers - pick it up. Also, I would still go with the stand bag over the cart bag and I'll deal with the weight...I need a work out anyway, lol.

Had this bag for about 4 months now - it's awesome - it holds the club as advertised, lots of slots for full iron set, including 2 wedges and a fairway, hybrid and driver. There is a huge putter well that you can throw in other stuff like a 15th club ;)

All the pockets are big and plenty of room.

I also like the way Ogio has done the balls compartment - its big. As well, you can take off the back, get it stitched with your personal name. I haven't done it yet but it's really cool. Great idea for personalization.

The downsides:
This thing has a LARGE footprint. In a electric cart, it has to be mounted 45* angled.
This bag weighs more than other walking bags, which is OK but if you intend to travel, pick another bag. The extra weight is like having an extra 2 or 3 irons.
The bottom black mount can come undone. Suggest you use a tie to keep the "U" wire in place, its a real b*tch to pop back in.
The straps, if you don't use them, are a nuisance if you have it on a push cart. I came from a Ping bag, those double straps are brilliant in comparison to the Ogio strap system, less bulky and also does not get in the way of the pocket access.

All in all - this is a great bag. I paid $135 for it shipped but i have seen these go for about $90 from the etailers - pick it up. Also, I would still go with the stand bag over the cart bag and I'll deal with the weight...I need a work out anyway, lol.

Do have the 2016 model with the 'Woode top'?

I have the Ogio bag as well, although it is the 15 version. I have just had to take the bagt back for Warranty though, Been using it for 9 months now and the bar keeps on popping out of the rubber mount as said above. Really a PITA and I don't enjoy having to put it back in every day. Really annoying. Might look at store credit and put it towards another bag. Also though the bag was 14 divide, but it's not. The clubs can get caught up even with the Woodie system. When the clubs are in their slots, they do stay in very well, but can be a real nuisance to get them in the right spot.

Try a small nylon tie at the bottom to keep it in place. I think its a defect in the design as my bag rolls around in the car which pops it out all the time. Now, its been fine since I put that tie there. My Ping bags never had this issue. I know another Nike bag had a similar issue but it was easy to put back. This Ogio is just plain hard to pop back in.

For those with these. How have they held up? Thinking of one for my clicgear

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For those with these. How have they held up? Thinking of one for my clicgear

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love mine - nearly 2 seasons and counting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the stand bag version fit on the clicgear? Would I be better off getting the cart bag version if I only use a clicgear or random cart here and there?

Absolutely love mine! My only complaint is that sometimes the clubs don't go in and out smoothly or catch in the silencer grip at the bottom. Fuddle with it for a second though and it works, but clearly it's not full tubes or anything for each club. Regarding 2015 vs 2016 they are exactly the same except for colors, at least that's what Ogio told me.

How does the stand bag version fit on the clicgear? Would I be better off getting the cart bag version if I only use a clicgear or random cart here and there?

I'll try putting mine on the clicgear today and let you know. Most of the course near me are not walker friendly so I ride nearly 100% of the time.

if i could go back, i would have definitely bought the cart version. I can send a pic of mine in my clicgear too which isnt as bad. the real issue is when you put it in a driving cart... contemplating just removing the legs altogether.

as for holding up, it's doing just fine in that department. have had it for about a yr now? only real issue is finding the right slot and having to pick up adjacent clubs to slot in others. I've heard really good things about the bagboy revolver too.

Looked at the cart bag this week. Really like how they hold the clubs. Price seemed good. I wish the material was a little thicker and didn't really like the grab handle. Wish material was more like Sun Mountain c130. I wanted to get a cart bag. Current have a PING Hoover 4, but would like a cart bag so I can ride more often. Would be nicer on the golf cart, my carry bag slides around way too much.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I've had the Silencer cart bag for over a year and love it. When this one wears out in a couple years my next bag will be another Silencer. My cart goes 25 mph and the clubs stay put and never rattle against one another. I'm probably going to get the stand version for travel as I'm going to want to protect my pretty Srixon Z745/545's when they arrive this week!

I've had the Silencer cart bag for over a year and love it. When this one wears out in a couple years my next bag will be another Silencer. My cart goes 25 mph and the clubs stay put and never rattle against one another. I'm probably going to get the stand version for travel as I'm going to want to protect my pretty Srixon Z745/545's when they arrive this week!
So no issues with material or handle?

So no issues with material or handle?

None whatsoever and I have about 110 rounds played with it plus numerous trips to the driving range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

None whatsoever and I have about 110 rounds played with it plus numerous trips to the driving range.

Good to know, I liked the bag. Was concerned about grab handle and lighter weight material. Guess it is a none issue. Thanks!

I've owned 4 or 5 Ogio bags and the one that I had problems with was fading of the black cordura. They replaced the bag for free after I had used it for 18 months.

Skim alert.

These things work OK with oversize grips?

My Grom is finally dying and I need a new stand bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Skim alert.

These things work OK with oversize grips?

My Grom is finally dying and I need a new stand bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They do with midsize but I'm not sure about oversize.

My experience is the same. I've got 100+ rounds on my Silencer (stand version) and it is holding up great. No damage to the clubs (grips or heads or shafts). To use the stand version with a cart, you just put it in and turn the kickstand towards the center of the cart a bit. No problems.

A question: Are there no other companies making bags with a similar concept?

To those that own this, do your graphite shafts get scratched up?

Back