• Ogio Exodus

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I'm debating getting a cart bag and have narrowed it down to two bags: the Ogio Syncro and Ogio Exodus. Both have lots of features but in the end it boils down to two things: club storage and cooler pockets. The Syncro has a 15 way top but a smaller cooler pocket. The Exodus has an 11 way top but 2 cooler pockets. I'm having a tough time making a decision. Both are great looking bags.

Any help?

The Syncro

The Exodus

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking at the Sultan myself. I think I like the colors of the Exodus better.

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
I wish the cooler pockets were bigger. They seem to only hold a 20 ounce water. I drink that on 2 holes.

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
pick up the one you get the best deal on.that would probleby be the exodus/old model
I like the carry strap on the syncro...one of the things I didn't like about ogio cart bags was the side the carry strap was on.

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
The Syncro is actually the cheaper bag by $20. AdamsGirl just got an Ogio Vixen bag and the strap is very similar to the syncro. I do like it being in front too. Makes the bag easier to carry IMO.

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
The Syncro is actually the cheaper bag by $20. AdamsGirl just got an Ogio Vixen bag and the strap is very similar to the syncro. I do like it being in front too. Makes the bag easier to carry IMO.
there you go...

glennQNYC

Reaction score
I chose an Exodus, so I am biased… But I like the pocket layout on the Exodus better. I do agree the insulating pockets for drinks are too small… I don’t even use them. Instead I have a very small soft cooler i can put two Gatorade bottles in, and stow it in a side pocket.
Although I don’t see them on the image in your post, I like the Syncro’s handles Ogio puts along the top of the bag; and I DO think the Uniter top is their best setup.

Islander

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you drive normally or do you have a push cart? If you drive a lot I would vote the Syncro but if you walk I would go Exodus. The Wedge CMS is really suited to being lower on a cart IMO. Though the rain cover with the Exodus is probably one of the best on the market.

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Do you drive normally or do you have a push cart? If you drive a lot I would vote the Syncro but if you walk I would go Exodus. The Wedge CMS is really suited to being lower on a cart IMO. Though the rain cover with the Exodus is probably one of the best on the market.
When I play 18, I usually ride and when I play 9, I usually walk. I usually play just 9 more, but next year I'm going to try to play 18 more. At least that's the plan at this stage.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in