• Ogio Exodus

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I'm debating getting a cart bag and have narrowed it down to two bags: the Ogio Syncro and Ogio Exodus. Both have lots of features but in the end it boils down to two things: club storage and cooler pockets. The Syncro has a 15 way top but a smaller cooler pocket. The Exodus has an 11 way top but 2 cooler pockets. I'm having a tough time making a decision. Both are great looking bags.

Any help?

The Syncro
syncro_black_plaid_10_500x.jpg

The Exodus
exodus-2.jpg

I'm looking at the Sultan myself. I think I like the colors of the Exodus better.

I wish the cooler pockets were bigger. They seem to only hold a 20 ounce water. I drink that on 2 holes.

pick up the one you get the best deal on.that would probleby be the exodus/old model
I like the carry strap on the syncro...one of the things I didn't like about ogio cart bags was the side the carry strap was on.

The Syncro is actually the cheaper bag by $20. AdamsGirl just got an Ogio Vixen bag and the strap is very similar to the syncro. I do like it being in front too. Makes the bag easier to carry IMO.

The Syncro is actually the cheaper bag by $20. AdamsGirl just got an Ogio Vixen bag and the strap is very similar to the syncro. I do like it being in front too. Makes the bag easier to carry IMO.

there you go...

I chose an Exodus, so I am biased… But I like the pocket layout on the Exodus better. I do agree the insulating pockets for drinks are too small… I don’t even use them. Instead I have a very small soft cooler i can put two Gatorade bottles in, and stow it in a side pocket.
Although I don’t see them on the image in your post, I like the Syncro’s handles Ogio puts along the top of the bag; and I DO think the Uniter top is their best setup.

Do you drive normally or do you have a push cart? If you drive a lot I would vote the Syncro but if you walk I would go Exodus. The Wedge CMS is really suited to being lower on a cart IMO. Though the rain cover with the Exodus is probably one of the best on the market.

Do you drive normally or do you have a push cart? If you drive a lot I would vote the Syncro but if you walk I would go Exodus. The Wedge CMS is really suited to being lower on a cart IMO. Though the rain cover with the Exodus is probably one of the best on the market.

When I play 18, I usually ride and when I play 9, I usually walk. I usually play just 9 more, but next year I'm going to try to play 18 more. At least that's the plan at this stage.

Back