Did you ever have any issues sorting your clubs in the wedge top? It only has 10 dividers. That seems line a strange number to me. Are the dividers full length in the Exodus?
Im not looking at it right now so I am having a hard time remembering how I organized it but I loved that bag. I think I put 4 clubs in the big slot but it never had a problem with jamming. The only reason I got a new one was because I played so much golf that year and traveled that it just got beat up. I have had more problems with the new full divider getting jammed.

Im not looking at it right now so I am having a hard time remembering how I organized it but I loved that bag. I think I put 4 clubs in the big slot but it never had a problem with jamming. The only reason I got a new one was because I played so much golf that year and traveled that it just got beat up. I have had more problems with the new full divider getting jammed.

Thanks! Did you ever have any problems with it fitting on a cart? I've heard the top pockets get covered up by cart straps.

Thanks! Did you ever have any problems with it fitting on a cart? I've heard the top pockets get covered up by cart straps.
That would be the only negative I have with all of their bags, the strap always covers the pockets. That was the cool part of the anomoly with the hinging pockets. The problem was that the mounting points of the cart made it hard to push your clubs in.

I use an Exodus. Here is how I arrange my clubs...

I find the Wendgé top works well when using a push cart, but i’d call the arrangement backwards for an electric/gas cart where you approach the bag from the front.

This is how I run the top strap on my Clicgear...

4547033766_4334674a78.jpg

That would be the only negative I have with all of their bags, the strap always covers the pockets. That was the cool part of the anomoly with the hinging pockets. The problem was that the mounting points of the cart made it hard to push your clubs in.

I've noticed the new Sultan bag has those too.

I find the Wendgé top works well when using a push cart, but i’d call the arrangement backwards for an electric/gas cart where you approach the bag from the front.

Which way is the bag facing in this pic?? I can't really tell.

This is how I run the top strap on my Clicgear...

4547033766_4334674a78.jpg

That wouldn't be too bad if you had a strap system like you've got. Might be pretty awkward with regular straps though.

Overall, how do you like it?

I did the same thing as Glen with my Clicgear. Its almost like they were made for each other

I did the same thing as Glen with my Clicgear. Its almost like they were made for each other

Well if I get this bag I'll definitely have to ge one of those too!!

What color did you opt for Gasman?

What color did you opt for Gasman?

The dark gray one with the black clicgear. My buddy has the white and blue one and that looks pretty sweet.

Which way is the bag facing in this pic?? I can't really tell.

Looking from the strap side… The same perspective as you would have from a push cart… Except the bag is completely upright in my picture. :curl-lip:

The dark gray one with the black clicgear. My buddy has the white and blue one and that looks pretty sweet.

I'm looking at the Navy/Gold one myself.

Looking from the strap side… The same perspective as you would have from a push cart… Except the bag is completely upright in my picture. :curl-lip:

Cool, thanks!!

Here is how I have mine set up.
Picture062.jpg

I was a little worried about how I would like the club management system, but it works really well if you carry a bunch of graphite shafted clubs since there is 6 full sleeved slots or a 4 wedges since that is what the large back pocket is "for". I love my Exodus and recommend it to everyone.

Thats the one. It looks really sharp.

It looks so nice!! That color scheme is da bomb! Haha

Here is how I have mine set up.
Picture062.jpg

I was a little worried about how I would like the club management system, but it works really well if you carry a bunch of graphite shafted clubs since there is 6 full sleeved slots or a 4 wedges since that is what the large back pocket is "for". I love my Exodus and recommend it to everyone.

Cool, thanks for the pic! I'm really considering getting one. Even if it is a few model years old now. It is such a sweet looking bag!!

I’m going to brave 40 MPH wind tomorrow at Overpeck GC (Teaneck, NJ)… I’ll take a picture of how the clubs sit in the bag while on a cart.

Well don't blow away!! That's hard-core man!!

Are the dividers full length in this bag?

Yep all the dividers are full length.

Thanks Islander!!

my bag has the hinge pockets so the straps are under the pockets, thats actually a feature I LOVE!

This is how my setup looks at play. Basically, the longer the club the higher up it sits… Woods on top, hybrids next, then irons, with wedges at the bottom.

IMG_0516 by glennQNYC, on Flickr

Back