9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
While on the Blind9Golf site earlier I noticed that they have the Ogio Exodus Cart Bag. I love the look of this bag, especially in Navy/Gold. This bag features the Wedge Top. I've heard mixed reviews of this top, I thought I'd throw the question out to the THP member. What do you think of the bag and the top?

I like the woode system better to protect my graphite shafts for the woods and hybrids.

I have a Exodus, Grom and the Anomoly and I think the Wedge blows away the Woode and Uniter system. The only thing I think Ogio lacks in is the putter well.

I have a Exodus, Grom and the Anomoly and I think the Wedge blows away the Woode and Uniter system. The only thing I think Ogio lacks in is the putter well.

Did you ever have any issues sorting your clubs in the wedge top? It only has 10 dividers. That seems line a strange number to me. Are the dividers full length in the Exodus?

I have an Ogio with the woode system and I love it. The only negative I have with Ogio is I swear they have to be the heaviest bag out there. I had to completely empty my bag cause it was almost ebarrassing when people picked it up.

I have an Ogio with the woode system and I love it. The only negative I have with Ogio is I swear they have to be the heaviest bag out there. I had to completely empty my bag cause it was almost ebarrassing when people picked it up.

Have you ever lifted a Benington bag? That is a beast!!

Have you ever lifted a Benington bag? That is a beast!!

I have not. I will be getting rid of my ogio at some point. Just dont love it

I have the same issue right now with my Nike. The thing weighs a ton when it's loaded up. That's why I'm looking at cart bags. I like the Woode System too and the Uniter, but am unsure of the Wedge. Ten dividers just seems like an odd number. I'm sure I could make it work, one way or another, but I dunno....

I have the same issue right now with my Nike. The thing weighs a ton when it's loaded up. That's why I'm looking at cart bags. I like the Woode System too and the Uniter, but am unsure of the Wedge. Ten dividers just seems like an odd number. I'm sure I could make it work, one way or another, but I dunno....

My bad has 7 dividers right now, and to me, thats just not enough. I dont like my clubs moving around a lot and its bad for the grips. well, while looking, make sure you look at the weight first.

My bad has 7 dividers right now, and to me, thats just not enough. I dont like my clubs moving around a lot and its bad for the grips. well, while looking, make sure you look at the weight first.

The problem with that is that of the bags I'm looking at (Ogio Exodus, Syncro, Sultan) none of them are available in Canada. Weight is not a huge issue because if I get one of these, I'll be getting a cart to move it around. I do like having individual dividers. It's one of the main reasons I went with my Nike bag in the first place.

The problem with that is that of the bags I'm looking at (Ogio Exodus, Syncro, Sultan) none of them are available in Canada. Weight is not a huge issue because if I get one of these, I'll be getting a cart to move it around. I do like having individual dividers. It's one of the main reasons I went with my Nike bag in the first place.

Well, if weight is not an issue then you have tons of options. Especially with cart bags, most have 14 dividers

I like my Woode top on my Edge, works well for me.

Like others have said though, heavy. Especially since walking more, I'm going to have to ask for a new bag at Christmas I think, or at least a Clic-gear lol.

You think so?
I weighed my Grom before I flew with it and it wasn't bad at all (5-6 lbs). Even ultralite bags are 3-4 lbs. Do you really notice a 2-3 lb difference?
I guess I don't understand how that small of a difference is noticable once you add in clubs, balls, GPS, head covers, etc. My Grom is 24 lbs fully packed but I can't imagine that being perceptively different than 22 lbs.

Well, if weight is not an issue then you have tons of options. Especially with cart bags, most have 14 dividers

Ultimately it boils down to whether I want to drop another $200 on a new bag....

You think so?
I weighed my Grom before I flew with it and it wasn't bad at all (5-6 lbs). Even ultralite bags are 3-4 lbs. Do you really notice a 2-3 lb difference?
I guess I don't understand how that small of a difference is noticable once you add in clubs, balls, GPS, head covers, etc. My Grom is 24 lbs fully packed but I can't imagine that being perceptively different than 22 lbs.

haha, I would love a 5-6 pounder, mine is 10....empty. haha, its just heavy and I hate it

Ultimately it boils down to whether I want to drop another $200 on a new bag....

I may have missed this, but whats the major complaint you have with yours?

haha, I would love a 5-6 pounder, mine is 10....empty. haha, its just heavy and I hate it

What model do you have?

I may have missed this, but whats the major complaint you have with yours?

Ultimately weight. It's a bit heavy to carry for long periods. Not overly critical. Plus the stand system on my bag goes through the bottom dividers of my bag and eats up space. Again, not overly critical, but in the end I just want something new. Time for a change you know?

its the Kingpin
41ecS70lWaL.jpg

Ultimately weight. It's a bit heavy to carry for long periods. Not overly critical. Plus the stand system on my bag goes through the bottom dividers of my bag and eats up space. Again, not overly critical, but in the end I just want something new. Time for a change you know?

I completely understand

Well, its just heavy, I dont know, I guess I just dont like the fact that its heavy as hell. personal preference I guess. Wanna buy it? haha

Well, its just heavy, I dont know, I guess I just dont like the fact that its heavy as hell. personal preference I guess. Wanna buy it? haha

Tempting.... but I think I'm leaning more towards something with full dividers. Still tempting though!!

Back