Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Weird. My brother flew into Columbus last night and said his flight from DC to Columbus had like 5 people on it. Wonder whats going on.

Everyone is leaving and not coming back. Sounds typical! haha

I'm still up for sim round. Is there an updated list of who's playing? Still at Valleaire in Hinckley?

I'm still up for sim round. Is there an updated list of who's playing? Still at Valleaire in Hinckley?

Yep same time and place as originally.

Sim round attendees:

Pkorf
Gunner
Ntanygd760
Grins
Brent(non THP good dude)

I think Ben is starting to lose his mind....I appreciate his nuts-o type of enthusiasm / die hard nature though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been on life tilt this week after the debacle of fantasy golf that was me being too lazy to re up my fantasy account. Cost me $8k

Sim round attendees:

Pkorf
Gunner
Ntanygd760
Grins
Brent(non THP good dude)

Might also be including George (Non THP)

****UPDATE****

Just got a voicemail from Boulder letting me know the course is officially CLOSED tomorrow due to snow and weather. She did say that they would be planning on being open Sunday if weather and melting snow permits.

**** it going to bed

**** it going to bed

Are u in for the sim or nah? Going to cancel other one if we only have 5...

Are u in for the sim or nah? Going to cancel other one if we only have 5...

assume gunner told you but I will be there

Hello Mid-Midwesterners. New to the forums and based in Indianapolis. Hope to whack the ball around with some of you in the future. Look forward to the conversation.

For guys that have played Boulder what would you say the conditions in the summer. Speed from slow around a 7 stimp to fast around 12
How firm are the greens from soft to bone dry and what firmness are the fairways from soft to rock hard

Hello Mid-Midwesterners. New to the forums and based in Indianapolis. Hope to whack the ball around with some of you in the future. Look forward to the conversation.

Welcome! Indy has some pretty awesome THPers

Welcome aboard hopefully we can tee it up soon

Play a couple courses in Dayton each year for a family reunion, WGC in Xenia and Yankee Trace outside Dayton. Forum seems to be full of the Buckeyes (Go Green).

Play a couple courses in Dayton each year for a family reunion, WGC in Xenia and Yankee Trace outside Dayton. Forum seems to be full of the Buckeyes (Go Green).
Oh no you didn't

Assuming you are a landing transplant? I have family in that area and also in Indy...Carmel exactly. There are some great courses out there for sure. Purgatory, Prairie View, Crooked Stick....

Welcome to THP! I'm fairly new myself.

What format are we going to play tomorrow at the sim

Assuming you are a landing transplant? I have family in that area and also in Indy...Carmel exactly. There are some great courses out there for sure. Purgatory, Prairie View, Crooked Stick....

Welcome to THP! I'm fairly new myself.

Ended up in Indy via South Bend, East Lansing, Raleigh, Fayetteville (NC), Lancaster (PA), and Kankakee (IL). Dad's side of the family from Dayton. Have grandparents living in Chagrin Falls on the east side of Cleveland.

Indy definitely has some great courses. Have yet to play Purgatory, Prairie View, or Crooked Stick. They are on the wish list for sure.

Awesome!!! Chagrin Falls is a pretty nice area for sure too! I'm in Indy fairly frequently on business too

What format are we going to play tomorrow at the sim

Was gonna leave it up to everyone. We have 6 total on 2 sims. Could do 3 (2 man) scramble, team match play, 2 (3 man scramble), match, or just stroke play. I'm good with whatever.

Awesome!!! Chagrin Falls is a pretty nice area for sure too! I'm in Indy fairly frequently on business too

Very nice. Let me know if you ever get some free time down here with the sticks. Always ready to use mine (pending wife's approval).

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP man!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back