Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Anyone wanna play Friday around 10-1030 with the rest of the Bridgestone Championship crew at Fox Meadows in Medina?

-mmaynard
-gunner

Last edited:
I need some help. Im in lancaster oh all week. A coworker and i are looking for a course to play that is on this side of columbus. Any thoughts or course ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna play Friday around 10-1030 with the rest of the Bridgestone Championship crew at Fox Meadows in Medina?

-mmaynard
-gunner

I'm a strong maybe, on hold as a fill in for customer's outing, won't know until Thursday

I'm a strong maybe, on hold as a fill in for customer's outing, won't know until Thursday

Not a problem. Dinner you let me know the better howevwr

-mmaynard
-gunner

I’m now a unlikely to make this. Had to head out of town today, which affects my normal casual Friday.

Will be a late yay or nay Thursday afternoon.

I need some help. Im in lancaster oh all week. A coworker and i are looking for a course to play that is on this side of columbus. Any thoughts or course ideas?

Off the top of my head I'd say Cooks Creek off 23 is probably the best bet on the south side of Cbus.

I must have missed this but when did Club Champion open in the Columbus area? I just realized they have a location in Dublin.

I must have missed this but when did Club Champion open in the Columbus area? I just realized they have a location in Dublin.

Couple of weeks or so ago

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Couple of weeks or so ago

Ah, I found a Columbus Business Journal article that it was the end of April. I guess I haven't been to Whole Foods recently to notice it there.

Ah, I found a Columbus Business Journal article that it was the end of April. I guess I haven't been to Whole Foods recently to notice it there.

I'm right there with you-- had no clue. Had sent an email to them last year asking when they were coming to this area and was told 2020. Looks like things moved up a bit....

I'm right there with you-- had no clue. Had sent an email to them last year asking when they were coming to this area and was told 2020. Looks like things moved up a bit....
I did a fitting in Cleveland in January and they told me it was targeting next year as well. Much earlier than I expected.

Is it by the Whole Foods off Sawmill? If so alot of speciality golf in that area. You have The Range which just signed a deal to offer cool clubs fitting service. Club Champion doing fitting and The Golf Room is there also. Then you also have True Spec golf which is at Brookside CC.

-mmaynard
-gunner

Im interested if you are comfortable with someone new. Im in Olmsted Falls. PM details if you want.

Is it by the Whole Foods off Sawmill? If so alot of speciality golf in that area. You have The Range which just signed a deal to offer cool clubs fitting service. Club Champion doing fitting and The Golf Room is there also. Then you also have True Spec golf which is at Brookside CC.

Yeah, google maps shows it just down the strip mall from Whole Foods going towards the Old Navy.

-mmaynard
-gunner

Been called to duty by customer to play in the illustrious Subcontractors Assoc. NE Ohio Outing (SANEO) Friday at Mayfair, so I'm officially out although it looks like you've filled out the foursome, so just wanted to say thanks again for the invite, you boys have fun, your weekend is going to fly by, soak it in.....

Been called to duty by customer to play in the illustrious Subcontractors Assoc. NE Ohio Outing (SANEO) Friday at Mayfair, so I'm officially out although it looks like you've filled out the foursome, so just wanted to say thanks again for the invite, you boys have fun, your weekend is going to fly by, soak it in.....

No worries man

@PKorf, did you manage to find a 4th? Im still interested.

@PKorf, did you manage to find a 4th? Im still interested.

Crap man. I’m so sorry had a pretty eventful day and was literally just catching up. I’m so so so sorry and would be happy to welcome anyone! We have room if you see this......

We currently have two full foursomes and a twosome I believe. Unless someone doesn’t show....

Well I tried to get all my work caught up, but to my dismay a four hr phone conference just appeared on my schedule that I can’t get out of.

Hit them straight today fellas. I will be following along virtually.

They called me on 4/27 to tell me they were opening, or had just opened. So it was around then.

I think I’m going to go to True Spec instead, but might visit both before making a decision. Amazing to have both locally and be able to choose between them.

Columbus area guys, Denison Golf Course is currently on GroupGolfer. $29 for 18 and a cart, valid through November.

Conveniently I’m playing there on Sunday, so works out well for me.

Also, meant to post this here last week...Kyle, the owner of The Golf Room in Dublin is embarking upon a pretty massive business venture by spinning up: https://www.golfsuites.com/

Looking to raise $330M to take these across the country: https://www.manhattanstreetcapital.com/golfsuites

Columbus will be an early priority market, per their release.

Columbus area guys, Denison Golf Course is currently on GroupGolfer. $29 for 18 and a cart, valid through November.

Conveniently I’m playing there on Sunday, so works out well for me.

I have never played there, worth it?

Oh, that's a nice deal. Thanks for the heads up. I've heard nothing but good things about the course.

I have never played there, worth it?

Probably the best public course in the extended Columbus area. Good deal for sure.

Donald Ross track.

Back