Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Just go out and play.... a few years ago we had that big blizzard in march (S.E. PA) so i drove 3 hours to find a course in Delaware (Bear something)that had no snow. It was perfect had the course to myself played 36 in less time than i took me to drive there. Yes it was cold but so what.
Oh I know. I've been trying to just get the time in general. A 4 month old at home is hurting the 4 hours + I would need away from home at the moment

I am going to play Sunday. It's been nice here in Southern Indiana for January.

60’s projected in Akron area on Sat!!! Who wants to play?
Wait I will be stuck at a cheer competition in Cleveland. I think that TopGolf May see an appearance from me during a break.

Where's ntnygd760 he probably has 30 rounds in already this year

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I'm gagging to play this weekend, lol. I usually come out that way at least once during the speed weeks parts of the years, end of May early June for the 500 or Midget week.
July for Sprint week or end of August for Smackdown at Kokomo. So if you all plan something i'm hoping it will line up.

Who else has MLK day off? Thinking of doing a sim session somewhere!

Is it ok to bring a 4yr old and a 7yr old who don't have school? Asking for a friend...

Is it ok to bring a 4yr old and a 7yr old who don't have school? Asking for a friend...

Only if they know how and are allowed to swear

? Anywhere in particular?
Havent gotten that far yet. Theres a pplace in Beachwood that has trackmans. If not there then probably on the westside of town.

Havent gotten that far yet. Theres a pplace in Beachwood that has trackmans. If not there then probably on the westside of town.

Cool. Beachwood is doable for me (closer) not sure about the west side.

Cool. Beachwood is doable for me (closer) not sure about the west side.

Haha well I love on the Westside so it will probably depend on where the larger number of people are coming from

Wife is flying home from KC - I'll check with her. I'd be up for it but I gotta see what's on her schedule first

Duuuuuude. Me. and yes. please. I already have that green lit.

Wife is flying home from KC - I'll check with her. I'd be up for it but I gotta see what's on her schedule first
Any update?

Currently @cbaker2882 and I tomorrow from 12-4 at a Brand new facility in North Ridgeville. If you are interested let me know ASAP.

Sorry Paul, Can't make it.
Laura spent an extra day traveling home from KC, so our plans got pushed back to Monday. Have fun!

Can't do it unfortunately. Just got done with an electrical problem in the kitchen and have to go to the dentist...popped a crown.

Can't do it unfortunately. Just got done with an electrical problem in the kitchen and have to go to the dentist...popped a crown.

Ouch! Gotta stop holding wiring with your teeth.?

Ouch! Gotta stop holding wiring with your teeth.?

:ROFLMAO: I wish it was that exciting, but I was eating a salad for lunch. :rolleyes:

Back