Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

When I look at these courses, I feel like the kids in the Sandlot as they approach the rich kids field... WOW !

When I look at these courses, I feel like the kids in the Sandlot as they approach the rich kids field... WOW !

The Golf Club was just a once in a lifetime play for me and I work part time at Tartan so I can get out every once in a while and play.

The Golf Club was just a once in a lifetime play for me and I work part time at Tartan so I can get out every once in a while and play.

Even if it doesn't come with discount, the fact of getting on such a great place is worth the job and I have no idea what you do there!

Even if it doesn't come with discount, the fact of getting on such a great place is worth the job and I have no idea what you do there!
Just do a couple days a week, I just pick the range, wash carts, put members clubs on the cart and it allows me to play there for free when time permits on the tee sheet. Great part time gig.

Played Valley of Eagles this weekend and Fowler's Mill, great courses. Also did eagle Creek and atrip to shale.

Eagle creek was super nice and great conditions. Nothing glitzy but above average.

Fowler's greens were not up to the anticipated quality, same with bunkers.
When I played Valley of The Eagles, it was in good shape, and fun, but $60 is stretching it for me. It would be a phenomenal $45-50, but....

Played Deer Ridge again with Smiter, Gold Anonymous, and ntanygd760 this weekend.

That's a great course. Full tee sheet, but we clipped along fairly well. Greens were smooth, quick, and tough to read. Lots of contours. $54.00 on a Saturday for those keeping track.

Is that near Mansfield?

Took me about 90 minutes from my place. You'd probably knock 30 off that from Stow.

He’s played a round with me before. He’ll probably avoid doing it again-ha!

Anyone want to play Heritage Golf Club with me and nerdy_81 Saturday at 3pm?
I should be able to play if you still have a spot open

Anyone want to play Heritage Golf Club with me and nerdy_81 Saturday at 3pm?
Heritage in Mason or Columbus? If Mason I could be possibly play.

He’s played a round with me before. He’ll probably avoid doing it again-ha!
He's played with me as well, he's immune to our bad golf by now.

I might be interested. I have to check with my usual weekend game. May try to do both. How tough is Heritage?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I will take myself out of this opportunity. I'll stick with my usual morning game. Have fun guys! It looks like a wonderful course. I look forward to hearing about the round.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When I played Valley of The Eagles, it was in good shape, and fun, but $60 is stretching it for me. It would be a phenomenal $45-50, but....

I agree on your assessment on Valley of the Eagles. I would add the restaurant food was pretty good (maybe a tad pricey). My back, however, took days to recover from the incredibly rough cart paths

I agree on your assessment on Valley of the Eagles. I would add the restaurant food was pretty good (maybe a tad pricey). My back, however, took days to recover from the incredibly rough cart paths
Another petty gripe I have with the course is the rocks that direct you to the next hole. Those need to be painted white. They look like all the rest of the rocks.

Back