Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I will take myself out of this opportunity. I'll stick with my usual morning game. Have fun guys! It looks like a wonderful course. I look forward to hearing about the round.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Glad I took myself out of this opportunity. I am playing so horribly this week. The fun I will miss, but the bad golf I would have put you through makes me glad I am staying home. Maybe there will be another time xhail and I are usually available.

Glad I took myself out of this opportunity. I am playing so horribly this week. The fun I will miss, but the bad golf I would have put you through makes me glad I am staying home. Maybe there will be another time xhail and I are usually available.

Sounds good. I had a rough start today, I understand that completely.

Last edited:
oops, double post

Such a great scene... I believe there is a grey club house someone might have taken a chunk out of during a THP event. @PKorf :unsure:
first of all....it was a clubhouse, just a normal house. Second of all, that ball was hit waaaaaaaaay to hard to not go straight through the houses siding.

first of all....it was a clubhouse, just a normal house. Second of all, that ball was hit waaaaaaaaay to hard to not go straight through the houses siding.
Was quite the shot!🚀🚀 pew pew

Bump to see if anyone else wants to join us
I want to, but already set up to play with my dad out at Browns Run.

I want to, but already set up to play with my dad out at Browns Run.

We play in the area a few times a year. I’ll give you a heads up next time

We play in the area a few times a year. I’ll give you a heads up next time
Heck yeah, would love to get out there with you guys.

I might be up for it. Let me check and get back to you tonight. I should be free. How early is the tee time?

11:42

Hope you can make it. It’d be good to tee it up again

Bump to see if anyone else wants to join us

You won’t be disappointed with Cody, he’s a great guy. Would tee it up with him anyday. Would prefer to not totally forget how to golf next time but that’s just chatter.

Need a 4th at Ashland Golf Club (former CC, went public 4-5 years ago but still as nice). Tee time is 9:47. In is @Hamfist @Grins ans yours truly. Anyone interested, PM. You may see good golf, you may not. But it’ll be fun. That’s all I can guarantee anymore.

Nice. Its a 2 hour drive for me so I don't have to be up before dawn to get there. I'll let you guys know later tonight.
Sounds like a couple hours for most of us. It's almost a 2019 Bourbon Bash reunion!!!

Back