Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Hey guys, so I’m down or up at Miles of Golf in Fairfield. They installed shot tracer for the whole range, it’s included in the price of a bucket and pretty awesome. Here are a few pictures so far. D18FC9B1-C7A3-4F1B-9DD8-D679C452DFE8.jpeg3D09E11C-E8F2-4E9F-A6D8-AFB395D9263F.jpeg65F27236-2B80-4274-A1DC-0B82E46C9931.jpegE6CB2CE0-7B26-4459-92FA-A79B7338C04F.jpeg37359337-5EAE-410B-95FF-63AE4B06D20A.jpeg238824A4-E6EC-4014-9377-22950DED8F00.jpeg

That’s awesome I knew of it’s existence but didn’t know you could play a round of golf with it. Is there one around Cleveland or Pittsburgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome I knew of it’s existence but didn’t know you could play a round of golf with it. Is there one around Cleveland or Pittsburgh?

Ann Arbor Michigan and Fairfield Ohio

There is a toptracer range in Middleburg Heights. I have used it a few times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 22
Hey guys, so I’m down or up at Miles of Golf in Fairfield. They installed shot tracer for the whole range, it’s included in the price of a bucket and pretty awesome. Here are a few pictures so far. View attachment 8973110View attachment 8973111View attachment 8973112View attachment 8973113View attachment 8973114View attachment 8973115

That is awesome technology. I just read somewhere that one of these is coming to the Akron area. So can you play rounds at different courses and use your range shots?

Last edited:
Well dang, thanks for the invite lol. Have fun guys, should be pretty out there with the trees coloring up.

I’ll keep you in mind the next time KY and I play up that way.

I’ll keep you in mind the next time KY and I play up that way.
You guys out there yet, how’s the course looking?

Booked a hot deal for Manakiki at 1 tomorrow. Been wanting to play it for years. Still 3 spots available if anyone’s interested.

Booked a hot deal for Manakiki at 1 tomorrow. Been wanting to play it for years. Still 3 spots available if anyone’s interested.

damn, wish I could! :-(

That is awesome technology. I just read somewhere that one of these is coming to the Akron area. So can you play rounds at different courses and use your range shots?

It's not that far of a drive from Akron to Independence to use the original TopGolf facility in the area. But. it didn't have all of those features! Seems pretty incredible, but these folks seem to be on the leading edge of technology. I've become hungry so I now need to make something to eat.

I’m sorry I didn’t respond to you. Yeah there are a lot of courses to choose from and you just hit out to the range. I like it better than hitting into a screen. And they installed brand new heaters for the hitting stalls.

I’m sorry I didn’t respond to you. Yeah there are a lot of courses to choose from and you just hit out to the range. I like it better than hitting into a screen. And they installed brand new heaters for the hitting stalls.

No worries. That sounds like a blast and a perfect way to work on my game. Definitely will be trying that out!

I'm northwest of Columbus, so I'm posting mostly to keep track of this post in case anything pops up around me. Currently, I'm taking lessons (and awaiting a fitting for the top end of my bag) at Golftec. That should be a good way to lead up to next season.

I'm northwest of Columbus, so I'm posting mostly to keep track of this post in case anything pops up around me. Currently, I'm taking lessons (and awaiting a fitting for the top end of my bag) at Golftec. That should be a good way to lead up to next season.
Me and @Nerdy_81 are in Marysville

Back