Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Good News / Bad News situation... Good news- Invite out, but if anyone is in town on Saturday for a round at shale creek we need a 4th...Bad news - you have to ride with me...:p

Pm open..
Hope to see this invite again in a month or so. Would love to get another round with ya sir

Saturday 1245 one opening at Urbana Country Club if anyone wants to play
Someone should jump on this. Fun course if you've never played it. And OG is a pretty alright guy

Hey guys, not a golf related post.

We are looking for a technician at a Mercedes dealership in the Dayton area. If you anyone that might be interested in working on these cars please let me know. We are not looking for a trainee, need a experienced tech to learn our cars. Thanks guys.

Damn, wish I would have seen this earlier, we’ll all need to get Out at some point!
At some point sounds like tomorrow at 8:15;) extra spot in the cart... Just saying

Good News / Bad News situation... Good news- Invite out, but if anyone is in town on Saturday for a round at shale creek we need a 4th...Bad news - you have to ride with me...:p

Pm open..

Is this still Shale? I’m not going back and checking the times on PM’s. I’m lazy, lol. If Shale I might/could be there. The other one was like 30 miles more and Reggie is already turning on his alarm at me thinking of Shale. But...

Shale I can do. Lemme know ASAP as sleep is a thing now that I’m old.

Damnit. Think it’s been answered.

But, I finally get my old guy confusion. There is a @gkeller813 from Ohio. Apparently Canton area. There is a @gmiller598 , also from OH, apparently from the Worthington area.

The g’s and the 3 numbers messed with me. Got it now! 😂

Is this still Shale? I’m not going back and checking the times on PM’s. I’m lazy, lol. If Shale I might/could be there. The other one was like 30 miles more and Reggie is already turning on his alarm at me thinking of Shale. But...

Shale I can do. Lemme know ASAP as sleep is a thing now that I’m old.
Windmill this time buddy! Next time maybe make a trip to Deer ridge

Windmill this time buddy! Next time maybe make a trip to Deer ridge

That might/could/should turn into a cookout at my place. If not, Deer Ridge doesn’t have bad food.

Shale is doable and fun. Play there anytime I can. Despite me griping a bit, 😂. Just had to think about it for a minute.

Damnit. Think it’s been answered.

But, I finally get my old guy confusion. There is a @gkeller813 from Ohio. Apparently Canton area. There is a @gmiller598 , also from OH, apparently from the Worthington area.

The g’s and the 3 numbers messed with me. Got it now! 😂
No problem @Smiter ! Next time man!

Come on out tomorrow. Quarter after 8 in the morn.

Can't, unfortunately. If it's around here somewhere again, I'll be there.

Likewise guys, it was a blast today! I'd gladly tee it up any day with @Nate<80 @Gman79 and @jbuck31 . Great guys, and great golf!

Last edited:
count on it! we moved the destination to Windmill Lakes - never played it but @gkeller813 and @Nate<80 are quite familiar

You should like it. Very nice course and very nice pro shop. Be sure to have a look at it after your round. You can find some real deals! We live in Youngstown, and play there a couple of times every year. The rates are reasonable, and we like the course. I hope your approach game is on, because the greens are huge and undulating. If you miss on the wrong side of the green, you could be looking at a putt with 4-5-6 breaks in it!

Anyone in NC Ohio up for a round this AM? Probably Oak Tree in Ontario/Mansfield OH but I am flexible. Might/could get us on a nicer course if you’re all uppity (I’m fine with that, 🤣).

Reply back or PM me ASAP.

Back