Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I’ll even play right handed today just for y’all’s entertainment (I’m a righty but so far this year it looks like I should play lefty? 🤷‍♂️)

Anyone in NC Ohio up for a round this AM? Probably Oak Tree in Ontario/Mansfield OH but I am flexible. Might/could get us on a nicer course if you’re all uppity (I’m fine with that, 🤣).

Reply back or PM me ASAP.

Damn, if I saw this about an hour prior, I may have been able to play hooky today from work.

Just finally saw this thread (no idea how I wasn't already following this thread 🤦‍♂️). Would love to meet up and play with some THPers sometime this summer! (y)

Damn, if I saw this about an hour prior, I may have been able to play hooky today from work.

Just finally saw this thread (no idea how I wasn't already following this thread 🤦‍♂️). Would love to meet up and play with some THPers sometime this summer! (y)

We have to play. It’s already set up sometime, somewhere. I wanna see that swing and there might even be some things you could gleen from my apparent lower body strength and lack of a spine swing? 🤣

I play almost every Thursday. Could meet Medina ish if that’s about halfway? Nice course, Shale Creek, in that area.

Gonna have to call Mr Tate, retired Marine. I have to play well when I play with him though, he thinks I’m good (I played most of my rounds with him prior to my illness and accident). It is time to get a score into that HC zone.

Ashland Brookside. Decent course, par for a muni. Has a 10:18 tee time for $13.49 cart inclusive on GolfNow. If we play I’ll pay and book, just lemme know you’re coming and I’ll book it.

Lemme know quick, it’s 30 minutes from me so I’ll have to book ASAP.

We have to play. It’s already set up sometime, somewhere. I wanna see that swing and there might even be some things you could gleen from my apparent lower body strength and lack of a spine swing? 🤣

I play almost every Thursday. Could meet Medina ish if that’s about halfway? Nice course, Shale Creek, in that area.

Gonna have to call Mr Tate, retired Marine. I have to play well when I play with him though, he thinks I’m good (I played most of my rounds with him prior to my illness and accident). It is time to get a score into that HC zone.

Absolutely! Let me know about a week in advance or so, and I can normally make it work if it isn't the first week of the month! I'm always game to travel to try a new course!

I played Rolling Meadows today near Marysville. My first time there and not bad for the price. Everything was in pretty good condition except for the one bunker I hit into. Looks like fresh sand in everything else. I’ll definitely play here again.

Anybody coming from Cleveland/Columbus that needs a hand in gas costs? I can spell for a bit if needed, just don’t even want to contemplate this journey alone. I don’t like driving after my crash. I drive when I need to. Don’t when I don’t. (Drive 40 miles a day for 1.5 years since and have had no issues, I just prefer not to after my crash-you kill me? I’m still cool).

Ha. I’ll do it. Someone pick me up. I can provide references of people that have met and/or golfed with me and not died, 🤣

I played Rolling Meadows today near Marysville. My first time there and not bad for the price. Everything was in pretty good condition except for the one bunker I hit into. Looks like fresh sand in everything else. I’ll definitely play here again.
Played there last week, it was in great shape. The greens were fantastic. For the price, you can't beat it.

I played there in college for one of our club championships with Ohio state PGM and I didnt mind it!

I live near there and drive by all the time but I've never known a member to get on there. It looks like a decent course.
My in-laws lived in the Josephinium houses back over there (Campus View) for 35+ years.
The moved to a new home off 315 N of 270 just a couple years ago.
In the 25 yrs I've known my wife, they never remembered to get me on the course.
They are up here at my house.... I need to go remind them of this.
Everyone they knew is gone now.

Really tough, the rough was thick.

And it always will be. Have attended quite a few World Series of Golf, and WGC Bridgestone events there over the years, and the rough is full of sprinkler heads!

Last minute, but I'll be at Windmill Lakes for a 12.24 tee time today and there's plenty of room.

Room for 2 Saturday with @OhioGolfer and myself. Urbana CC. 12:30

Can’t wait to be able to play again so I can join you guys. Hopefully by July I’ll be back playing, hope you guys have fun

Back