Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ever since I was behind 3(!) groups all playing #10 with no effort from staff to do anything, I haven't even tried. They just flat out don't respect my time.
I played it 2 or 3 years ago, and had the first tee time out. But I've also heard that unfortunately, pace isn't the best. Great course though!
And it sucks, because it really is a fun course to play.

And it sucks, because it really is a fun course to play.
100% agreed. But even before kids, planning an 8 hour day, even for one of the earlier rounds, was not tenable.

Manakiki and Sleepy Hollow have some availability. Fowler's Mill has some as well. All great options.
Keeping with the Cleveland Metropark theme, how is Seneca?

They re-did the fairways in 2019 and it is in really good shape. It plays long but the fairways are no longer like hitting off of concrete. It gets overlooked a lot because Sleepy is usually the choice in that area.

They re-did the fairways in 2019 and it is in really good shape. It plays long but the fairways are no longer like hitting off of concrete. It gets overlooked a lot because Sleepy is usually the choice in that area.
The Baldwin and Chippewa 9's were the ones that were redone.

They just punched their greens, hoping it's alright for you guys. I'll probably be there working when you come.
Are you a member there? When were they aerated?

I work part time there, last week.
Ahhhh

so what’s your assessment. Lol I have potential guests coming that I should probably prepare them for or go somewhere else

Ahhhh

so what’s your assessment. Lol I have potential guests coming that I should probably prepare them for or go somewhere else

It was only done on Wednesday, I haven't been out there in a few days. I bet they're not healed yet.

Ahhhh

They said they are in great shape already if you're still coming. I'm shocked they are back that quick.

@Canadan I just got an email for the Boulder Cup - 2 man - best ball for 9, alternate shot for 9. On a Saturday in October. 10:30 shotgun

Fee includes Breakfast, lunch, AND Dinner. You'll be out there so long, they'll feed you three times!

@Canadan I just got an email for the Boulder Cup - 2 man - best ball for 9, alternate shot for 9. On a Saturday in October. 10:30 shotgun

Fee includes Breakfast, lunch, AND Dinner. You'll be out there so long, they'll feed you three times!
Breaks my heart hahaha

Greens used to be tiny, they made many of them extended, you can see the old borders. I think it plays nicely, they did some sprucing up. Tee times a plenty and lots of rounds... Sleepy is above and beyond preferred, but nothing against Seneca... its your average local spot.

Cousin and some friends are in town for the Browns game. Meeting them at Fowlers Mill Saturday morning for a round.

I've played it a couple times this year. Really enjoyed it.

Back