Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

If there’s a extra spot, I might be able to play if you guys go on Sunday.

Can’t remember if I played this course up in Kent, Oh but here is a pretty good deal.
14305E24-6F90-4FEC-8139-F7953846C627.jpeg

I hope everyone that was able got out and played today. Absolutely perfect weather in the Tri state area.

I've been going to Tri-County golf range to use their outdoor trackman for some data. But it's kinda limited. I'd like to capture things like AoA, swing speed, spin, etc..

Is there somewhere in the greater Cincinnati area I can go to get some more advanced swing data without having to pay for a fitting? Ideally, I'd like to just pay $50 or less to get on a nice simulator for an hour. Googling this and the results I'm getting are looking like fitters and/or facilities for lessons.

I've been going to Tri-County golf range to use their outdoor trackman for some data. But it's kinda limited. I'd like to capture things like AoA, swing speed, spin, etc..

Is there somewhere in the greater Cincinnati area I can go to get some more advanced swing data without having to pay for a fitting? Ideally, I'd like to just pay $50 or less to get on a nice simulator for an hour. Googling this and the results I'm getting are looking like fitters and/or facilities for lessons.

I know Golf Galaxy and PGA superstore allow you to "rent" their bays for practice for $15 or $20 per half hour.

I know Golf Galaxy and PGA superstore allow you to "rent" their bays for practice for $15 or $20 per half hour.
Perfect! There is a Golf Galaxy just down the street. Can you confirm that they do have the stats I'm looking for on their system?
Edit - Nvm. Checked their site and it looks like they have the full indoor trackman treatment. That should provide me with everything I need. Thanks a ton!

SwingFitGolf might be a good option as well.

I was going to mention this place as well, I’ve actually been meaning to check it out.
Yeah, it looks like a pretty cool spot. I almost gave the lessons a shot, but they are about triple what I would normally pay at my course (for bad lessons).

Yeah, it looks like a pretty cool spot. I almost gave the lessons a shot, but they are about triple what I would normally pay at my course (for bad lessons).

I mean in fairness, whom is qualified to give you a lesson? Certainly not me.

I was going to mention this place as well, I’ve actually been meaning to check it out.
Looks they have sim golf. We should try to plan a stop there before we all get too rusty.

It is hilarious to me that this slander is coming from a candle made in boring, flat, corn-filled, Indiana. Pot meet kettle.
Coming from Indiana? Really? They have the RV Hall of Fame annnnddd...... That's right nothing!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I’ve driven through Indiana quite a few times. Same with Ohio. The latter was waaaaaay more boring a drive.
Y’all some [poisonous] nuts :ROFLMAO:

I’ve driven through Indiana quite a few times. Same with Ohio. The latter was waaaaaay more boring a drive.
Two words ...cedar point...trumps everything Indiana has... Shall I continue?

Top 3 Indiana golf courses?

The drive up thru Indiana to Chicago is literally cornfields, windmills, then cornfields. :ROFLMAO:

Yet sounds immensely more fun than driving to Cleveland
I would try to defend Ohio, but then someone will bring up Cleveland and I… uh… got no valid responses at that point 🤣

Back