Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Top 3 Indiana golf courses?

Victoria National (47 on golf digest top 100), Dye course at French Lick (top 100 golf digest), Brickyard Course (literally inside the motor speedway).

we scoff at Inverness, muirfield, and carmago

The drive up thru Indiana to Chicago is literally cornfields, windmills, then cornfields. :ROFLMAO:

the drive thorough Ohio to the east coast was farmland and meth heads what’s your point 😆

Ohio literally has a stench lol

Two words ...cedar point...trumps everything Indiana has... Shall I continue?

your first problem is kings island is better…..

Are you reading this slander @Afizzle2100 ?

not only am I reading it, but im laughing at it. It’s cute.

I will never claim Indiana is great, but it sure as hell is better than Ohio 😆

Still Ohio 😁

exactly, everything is so mediocre you guys can’t even decide what your national treasures are 😆

if you all didn’t have skyline the US would break you off and force you to become your own island in Lake Erie :p;)

exactly, everything is so mediocre you guys can’t even decide what your national treasures are 😆

if you all didn’t have skyline the US would break you off and force you to become your own island in Lake Erie :p;)
At least you recognize the National Treasure that is Skyline. (y)

recognize and cherish

although is it surprising Ohio’s signature dish is something you just throw in a hot pot and leave there? Cause it’s not to me 😆

Indiana at least has at least a little bit of work going into their dish lol. (Breaded tenderloin)

I would try to defend Ohio, but then someone will bring up Cleveland and I… uh… got no valid responses at that point 🤣
And for the official record, I've always enjoyed my trips to Cleveland, but I'm still a little salty MLB went on strike right before I had third row seats in center field at Jacobs when the Mariners were in town. I would have been able to watch Griffey Jr. and Kenny Lofton at the peak of their powers...

recognize and cherish

although is it surprising Ohio’s signature dish is something you just throw in a hot pot and leave there? Cause it’s not to me 😆

Indiana at least has at least a little bit of work going into their dish lol. (Breaded tenderloin)
You know what could be tasty? breaded tenderloin smoothed in Skyline

I think we may need to figure out how to set up some kind of three team golf challenge....

You know what could be tasty? breaded tenderloin smoothed in Skyline

as crazy as it sounds I would eat it 😆

As much as I kid Ohio really isn’t that bad, but somebody has to be worse than Indiana or I’m going to have to come to the realization that I’m in the worst state ever🥴

as crazy as it sounds I would eat it 😆

As much as I kid Ohio really isn’t that bad, but somebody has to be worse than Indiana or I’m going to have to come to the realization that I’m in the worst state ever🥴
Nope, we always have West Virginia, right @hedley_lamarr08 ?

I read that as we have so many national treasures we forget them 🤣😉

I think we may need to figure out how to set up some kind of three team golf challenge....
Stableford points system off of handicaps, the teams are even OH/KY/IN or however many it works out to be and the team that covers their points by the most wins.

Victoria National (47 on golf digest top 100), Dye course at French Lick (top 100 golf digest), Brickyard Course (literally inside the motor speedway).

we scoff at Inverness, muirfield, and carmago
Scioto, Double Eagle, The Golf Club, NCR, Firestone.... You're being silly.

I am all for a good bit of Ohio ribbing, but this argument is pedestrian at best.

We're all just going to ignore the part where @xThor is candle shopping? #Manly
I was choosing to ignore that part, but still wondered why no blueberry lemonade candles had been mentioned. 🤔

haha I have lived in Cincinnati for 21 years and have never gone to Kings Island.

honestly I think it’s a better theme park for kids than cedar point is. The Halloween thing they do is really cool, you should take your son when he’s old enough to ride.

recognize and cherish

Skyline isn't an OHIO thing......at all. It's a Cincinnati thing. That's tells you all you need to know about Cincinnati.

honestly I think it’s a better theme park for kids than cedar point is. The Halloween thing they do is really cool, you should take your son when he’s old enough to ride.
He and his mom (and her mom) have passes. I am not required to attend

I am all in on a team challenge

Back