Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Scioto, Double Eagle, The Golf Club, NCR, Firestone.... You're being silly.

I am all for a good bit of Ohio ribbing, but this argument is pedestrian at best.

I was only required to name 3…..

crooked stick, rock hollow, sagamore club, sycamore hills (nicklaus design, top 200 course)

Where Indiana shines is it’s college courses. Probably top 5 state for best college courses in the country.

Pfau Course (IU), Kampen Course (Purdue), The Warren (Notre dame, host of 2019 us senior open)

Disclaimer: I concede that Ohio has better golf, but I’m not going down without a fight lol.

I was only required to name 3…..

crooked stick, rock hollow, sagamore club, sycamore hills (nicklaus design, top 200 course)

Where Indiana shines is it’s college courses. Probably top 5 state for best college courses in the country.

Pfau Course (IU), Kampen Course (Purdue), The Warren (Notre dame, host of 2019 us senior open)

Disclaimer: I concede that Ohio has better golf, but I’m not going down without a fight lol.

Skyline isn't an OHIO thing......at all. It's a Cincinnati thing. That's tells you all you need to know about Cincinnati.
I mean, at times the rest of the state doesn’t recognize us in Cincy as a part of the state, probably cause we have too much Kentucky influences.

Maybe add a Cincinnati team to this brewing competition?

70mph looking at our own tail lights the curves are so bad, and everything is on a hill. Northern part of the state is kinda calm. We also have a major whitewater rafting and ATV industry. Golf….. well it’s sparse.

On a side note, I am very willing to travel and meet up with you guys for a few rounds.

On a side note, I am very willing to travel and meet up with you guys for a few rounds.
Kings island and cedar point ...get outta here not even close CP wins by a large margin. Cincinnati... Hmmm might rank just above Toledo near the bottom.

Golf in Ohio x100000 over IN...

Also I'm in for a cross border rivalry.

That will change when you are not staring down five months of grey
in late spring early summer and people want to come up here maybe, nobody ever comes up here, we do have some great courses though

I mean, at times the rest of the state doesn’t recognize us in Cincy as a part of the state, probably cause we have too much Kentucky influences.

ne Ohio v central Ohio v southern Ohio ……..THPers only? Hmmmm

In order to want a rematch they’d first have to find THPers to field a team and thus try and get them amped for a rematch. 🤣🤣

Depends on if you really enjoy mountains, camping, all 4 seasons in one day. But compared to Ohio, at least we can drive. So there's that. :ROFLMAO:

driving becomes so much easier with 800% less people….😬

Kentucky does not claim it either

driving becomes so much easier with 800% less people….😬

Or when people understand they shouldn’t drive 10mph on the interstate in the left hand lane.

in late spring early summer and people want to come up here maybe, nobody ever comes up here, we do have some great courses though
I'm down for some Michigan golf

Scioto, Double Eagle, The Golf Club, NCR, Firestone.... You're being silly.

I am all for a good bit of Ohio ribbing, but this argument is pedestrian at best.
I have only played 3 of those, need to step it up.

I have only played 3 of those, need to step it up.
Well played each course at Firestone multiple times but still only 1 knocked out

Back