Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Has anyone played Twin Run lately? It’s been over a year since I’ve been there. My dad booked a round for us there today at noon and wondering how the conditions are.

I’m still a go. Let me know how much I owe you. Or do we pay at check in?
If you wanted to test a F3 in the STZ I may know a guy ;)

If you wanted to test a F3 in the STZ I may know a guy ;)
I’m taking off work Thursday well not the full day. I’ve got to close down the building at 10ish. But if you want to get together for some putting before then I’d be game.

I’m taking off work Thursday well not the full day. I’ve got to close down the building at 10ish. But if you want to get together for some putting before then I’d be game.
Thursday should work, shoot me a message and we can likely work something out.

Thursday should work, shoot me a message and we can likely work something out.
👋

I want in.

Related: I just booked a 6:20 tee time at the Oasis on Thursday.
Is the sun up that early, it’s supposed to rain all week too

WTF is happening? Is it spring again. Get it together, Ohio.
90B65DF3-696C-4A19-B85A-698DAA1013DF.jpeg
I guess I don’t have to worry about finding time to get my putter trimmed down. :mad:

Last edited:
Anyone play Deer Ridge in Bellville recently? Played there yesterday and the course is in great shape. The greens were also lightning fast...could barely keep downhill putts on the green. Just wanted to throw that out there in anyone wanted to play a decent course. Very hilly, be prepared

Anyone play Deer Ridge in Bellville recently? Played there yesterday and the course is in great shape. The greens were also lightning fast...could barely keep downhill putts on the green. Just wanted to throw that out there in anyone wanted to play a decent course. Very hilly, be prepared
Always enjoy that course. It's just a little too far to play a lot. Usually get there once or twice a year

Looks like I'll be down in Cincy on Saturday 10th September. @That post we need to play before the Victory Cup. Anyone else?

Back